Independence Day Sequel Gets 2015 Release Date (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Independence Day Sequel Gets 2015 Release Date (21/6/2013 12:28:32 PM)

Post your comments on this article

JamieNC -> (21/6/2013 12:28:32 PM)

Pancake Tuesday!

ericcoyle -> Like father like son (21/6/2013 1:25:55 PM)

Just offer Jaden a part and Will will sign on the dotted line. he seems to be all about the child promotion these days.

flashycactus13 -> YES!!!!! oh wait Jaden Smith is still alive :( (21/6/2013 5:17:16 PM)

best news iv heard in a long time till i realise that He had a son in the first film didnt he........'hello Jaden welcome to independence day 2!' NOOOOOOOOO not another classic for him to take a massive shit on :(

kielerkai -> Welcome to earf! (21/6/2013 9:45:23 PM)

Who wants this sequel anyway? Are they going to wipe out the alien attackers again with a computer virus?

Flar1976 -> (22/6/2013 6:33:55 AM)

I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to 85 per/h. Without a doubt this is the easiest and most financially rew. job I've ever had. I actually started 6 months ago and this has totally changed my life. Here's what I do - Going1. com___

Flar1976 -> (22/6/2013 6:34:36 AM)

I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to 85 per/h. Without a doubt this is the easiest and most financially rew. job I've ever had. I actually started 6 months ago and this has totally changed my life. Here's what I do - Going1. com___

Litshttam -> Leave I(D4)t Be (22/6/2013 10:12:22 PM)

My reading of Independence Day has always been it's a self-contained event movie; alien fleet arrives, alien fleet attacks, survivors fight back and win. The End.

Given their entire - ultimately defeated - race was along for the carnage (President Whitmore learns of this via a brief psychic link with the Area 51 specimen), how can there be scope for two sequels anyway?

klepto4 -> Oh Gawd (24/6/2013 5:12:00 PM)

Please no Randy Quaids and Judd Hirschs please or any other cringe inducing exchanges between characters for example "I ain't 'eard the fat lady", "You look like a Schameel", "We're communicating!!", "Ok mr alien time for payback", "Upyours", smokes cigar "I could get use to this", "Thats what I call a close encounter", "Oh I gotta call my lawyer, nah forget my lawyer"...
I haven't watched the movie since the 90's because that rubbish is still engraved into my cerebral cortex....still the effects were cool for the time

spamfiend -> Hello Boys, I'm Back... (24/6/2013 6:54:31 PM)

Will Smith cannot come back because he’s too expensive, but he’d also be too much of a marquee name.

No - The real reason is that Will Smith only does movies with kid in tow, which in turn has caused his last film to bomb, and he isn't a marquee name any more - he is a kiss of death on your movie.

Too busy getting his Big Willy up his ass at the moment as well.....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.100586E-02