Star Wars: Episode VII Casting Call Leaks (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Star Wars: Episode VII Casting Call Leaks (20/6/2013 5:55:31 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Gram Woods -> No one cares (20/6/2013 5:55:31 PM)

........pffft......

Gazzabrook -> (20/6/2013 6:36:17 PM)

If these are Jedi I'm struggling to see how the older characters fit, I mean the council (which was my frist thought) should just be Luke and Leia and a few younger media masters trained by Luke and Leia, obviously all this depends on how many years after episode six we are going ...

JudgeDeath666 -> Hmmm (20/6/2013 6:38:25 PM)

Can act... would be handy to have after each of these

Gazzabrook -> (20/6/2013 6:56:13 PM)

If these are Jedi I'm struggling to see how the older characters fit, I mean the council (which was my frist thought) should just be Luke and Leia and a few younger media masters trained by Luke and Leia, obviously all this depends on how many years after episode six we are going ...

Rebel scum -> RE: (20/6/2013 10:33:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gazzabrook

Well, I assume some of them are the villains, which would make sense (older generals etc. trying to form a new Empire maybe).

bleugh07 -> Shailene Woodley for the lead perhaps? (20/6/2013 11:41:10 PM)

to make up for her rubbish day. But I think Star Wars ought to be for newcomers, for tradition's sake and because the name sells the movie on its own. I'm sure Abrams and Kennedy know that. Let's perhaps not fill the galaxy far, far away up with white people overmuch too

sifter132 -> (21/6/2013 12:44:51 AM)

OK I'll give it a go...
Kaley Cuoco - Late-teen female, independent, good sense of humour, fit.

Daniel Radcliffe - Young twenty-something male, witty and smart, fit but not traditionally good looking.

Alex Pettyfer - A late twentysomething male, fit, handsome and confident.

Robert De Niro - Seventy-something male, with strong opinions and tough demeanour. Also doesn’ t need to be particularly fit.

Keira Knightley - A second young female, also late teens, tough, smart and fit.

Hugh Jackman - Forty something male, fit, military type.

Benedict Cumberbatch - Thirtysomething male, intellectual. Apparently doesn’t need to be fit.

rafal -> Oh maaaaan (21/6/2013 12:22:43 PM)

How to apply? which of agencies are auditioning? the tite goes "send your cvs to disney" - how's possible?

VadersudeR -> The force is strong in this one! (21/6/2013 7:36:36 PM)

I am Star Wars biggest fan (still have the figures). I'm 40 but look younger. Would be perfect for almost any role in a Star Wars movie.

paulmitchell -> New starwars (21/6/2013 9:22:22 PM)

There is no Jedi or sith,this going to be an original story,

mmichaelc -> Seventy-something male... (24/6/2013 1:38:47 PM)

...Han's cousin from the expanded universe, Thrackan?

NeoBrowser -> RE: (29/6/2013 12:41:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sifter132
OK I'll give it a go...
Kaley Cuoco - Late-teen female, independent, good sense of humour, fit.
Daniel Radcliffe - Young twenty-something male, witty and smart, fit but not traditionally good looking.
Alex Pettyfer - A late twentysomething male, fit, handsome and confident.
Robert De Niro - Seventy-something male, with strong opinions and tough demeanour. Also doesn’ t need to be particularly fit.
Keira Knightley - A second young female, also late teens, tough, smart and fit.
Hugh Jackman - Forty something male, fit, military type.
Benedict Cumberbatch - Thirtysomething male, intellectual. Apparently doesn’t need to be fit.

Knightley has already been in Star Wars, so no thanks. The rest are ok

Pizzaman -> Well.... (5/8/2013 2:34:10 AM)

How about 52yrs Fit and Talented? AND I look younger! hehe :P

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI