No Crossover Between Guardians & Avengers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> No Crossover Between Guardians & Avengers (13/6/2013 4:02:18 PM)

Post your comments on this article

veedlemonster -> THANOS (13/6/2013 4:02:18 PM)

im hoping for Thanos has a cameo / is the background of GotG, so he can be the big bad in A2... then role on Civil War for A3!

TPM007 -> Thank god for that! (13/6/2013 6:13:49 PM)

While I wouldn't mind Thanos appearing in Guradians, almost as a prologue to give us Thanos' backstory for Avengers 2, I'm happy we won't be getting Rocket Raccoon and co. in the sequel. I really don't think it would work, and if Guardians flops (and I really hope it doesn't), it won't bring down Avengers 2 with it.

NeoBrowser -> (14/6/2013 2:51:55 AM)

This is good news! Guardians look really stupid, and hav eno place in the Avengers universe.

Holbydude -> Yeh, really.... (15/6/2013 7:21:37 PM)

...considering it's just been revealed that John C Reiliy has signed on a multi film deal, starting with GOTG, and he's playing Nova Prime / Rhomman Dey / Richard Rider, Joss is pullin our chain. Of course it's all gonna cross over! And I've said it once & I'll say it again, if they don't cast Karen Gillan as The Collector's daughter, Carina, who is married to Michael Korvac, and have him almost wipe out the Avengers in Avenger Reassemble (working title!) then I will eat my Disneyland hat! For goodness sake, GOTG have GOT to introduce Michael Korvac.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI