Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa Trailer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa Trailer (13/6/2013 9:39:26 AM)

Post your comments on this article

RobT9 -> Ah-hmmm? (13/6/2013 1:26:02 PM)

Oh butter my arse... I'm SUCH a huge Partridge fan but didn't laugh once at this :( Hate to say it but it looks like a 2-3 star movie at best. Hope I'm wrong - I'm just not sure about this new 'Jeremy Clarkson' style Partridge, it's too much like Steve Coogan playing Steve Coogan playing Alan Partridge. I just miss the sad, washed up Noel Edmunds style Alan from the Linton Travel lodge days.. Alan, you've changed.

Dave Oz -> (13/6/2013 5:42:03 PM)

Now that's (a bit) more like it. Closer to the Alan of the two BBC series' IMO.

Countlopez -> Ah-hmmm (14/6/2013 12:37:49 PM)

Sadly, I think you may be right Rob. sounds more like a 2 star film

zakrocz -> Wait and see (14/6/2013 11:32:00 PM)

The trailer looks a bit iffy, but hopefully it will have little action and lots of trademark cringeworthy nafness from Alan.
His utube series was classic Alan Partridge, would live to see more of that.

zakrocz -> Wait and see (14/6/2013 11:32:50 PM)

The trailer looks a bit iffy, but hopefully it will have little of the slapstick action and lots of trademark cringeworthy nafness from Alan.
His utube series was classic Alan Partridge, would live to see more of that.

Frank363 -> "Smell my Cheese you mother!" (15/6/2013 12:01:54 AM)

Uh oh.!, I didnt laugh once at this trailer, (Love AP), Have a feeling this is gonna be a "Ali-G" movie rather than a "Borat" movie.!. = Gutted. Steve is your reading this "Give us another series ya Sh*t.!"

Indio -> RE: "Smell my Cheese you mother!" (17/6/2013 11:34:09 PM)

Thought the trailer was pretty awful, I'm thinking this is going to be yet another UK sitcom made into a shite movie- will probably wait for the DVD (although the BFI logo at the beginning might tempt me to go and see it if there's a preview screening at the Southbank, I'll go and see any old shit there on the off chance I might get to see someone semi famous turn up).

Dannybohy -> RE: "Smell my Cheese you mother!" (18/6/2013 10:42:36 AM)

I wish the money had gone into another series instead! possibly with Alan finally getting a TV series again. They could have had real life guest celebrities, kinda like Gervais/Extras

MonsterCat -> RE: Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa Trailer (18/6/2013 4:12:43 PM)

I don't think you can fairly judge a film by the trailer alone, though.

Yes, the trailer didn't elicit many giggles and guffaws from me, but I would happily sit down and watch a feature length Alan Partridge flick.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI