Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 5:16:34 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Paddy Kieran -> did ANYONE like the first 2 (10/6/2013 5:16:34 PM)

why are these films so very very bad....woeful to be honest....can someone not come up with a good script for these guys

bydabeachman -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 6:34:48 PM)

I am SUPER STOKED to see Mel is joining the gang for the next one. Since the first I was wondering why he wasn't in them yet. Mixing Westley Snipes and him will be interesting. Mel has hd a struggle to get back, but I have always been a fan of his acting abilities. Many knock the expendables for is cheesy story and over the top kill counts and such, be you need to remember these movies are a throwback to the time in which that was what was popular in films, he is not trying to re-write the game, he is trying to pay homage to it. Don't read into it too much, you will be lost is gunfire, just enjoy it for what it is, a good ol shoot em up flick, that just so happens to star every awesome action star there is and has been. Mel will be an incredible add to the team, friend or foe, he will make the film. Great actor, great team, its going to be a great film, or at least a fun film!

Cool Breeze -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 8:32:08 PM)

We definetly need Mel back on our screens in action movies.True, he has gone off the rails quite a bit but hopefully he ( and the audience ) can put that behind him.The man is a great actor and action star.Seeing Sly and the team beat the crap out of him on screen could be a good way of him cinematically atoning for his sins.

Heck they can call it Expendables 3: The Passion Of The Mel.

matty_b -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 9:14:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

We definetly need Mel back on our screens in action movies.True, he has gone off the rails quite a bit but hopefully he ( and the audience ) can put that behind him.The man is a great actor and action star.Seeing Sly and the team beat the crap out of him on screen could be a good way of him cinematically atoning for his sins.

Oh, really? So where's your high-and-mighty moral stance now when it comes to an actor's discretions in their private life - or does it only count when it's an actor that you don't like?

Pathetic.

rawlinson -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 9:46:00 PM)

I think they should cast Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

MonsterCat -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 9:46:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

quote:

Oh, really? So where's your high-and-mighty moral stance now when it comes to an actor's discretions in their private life - or does it only count when it's an actor that you don't like?

Pathetic.

Get a room.

rawlinson -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 9:48:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

quote:

quote:

Pathetic.

Get a room.

It would be a spectacular hate-fuck.

MonsterCat -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 9:55:07 PM)

I do think it's interesting that an man with violent, misogynist, racist and anti-Semitic tendencies gets a pass, though.

rawlinson -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 9:56:13 PM)

quote:

I do think it's interesting that an man with violent, misogynist, racist and anti-Semitic tendencies gets a pass, though.

Yeah, but I can forgive Matty anything.

MonsterCat -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 9:58:52 PM)

[sm=happy07.gif]

matty_b -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 10:09:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

Yeah, but I can forgive Matty anything.

[:D] Well played, sir. Well played.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Pathetic.

Get a room.

You want to watch, don't you?

DancingClown -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 10:10:34 PM)

quote:

quote:

Pathetic.

Daniel Craig and I agree with this.

Cool Breeze -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 10:12:06 PM)

If Mel does indeed get cast as the villain, they could cast Michael Biehn as his second in command or henchman or something.

Although known for playing '' heroic '' roles in 80s action films, He gave a terrific performance as the crazy Lt. Coffey in The Abyss.

MonsterCat -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 10:12:53 PM)

Matty and Breezy sittin' in a tree...

DancingClown -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 10:12:58 PM)

quote:

Although known for playing '' heroic '' roles in 80s action films, He gave a terrific performance as the crazy Lt. Coffey in The Abyss.

He most certainly did!

matty_b -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 10:15:15 PM)

I'm aware he's claimed that he's blocked me, so someone needs to quote me until he takes notice. [:D]

And I'm serious, not even joking. I'd sincerely love to hear how he's not being a massive, massive hypocrite with these statements. I would dearly love to read his explanation, but suggest he'll either a) ignore it or b) weasel out of it.

DancingClown -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 10:18:21 PM)

quote:

I'm aware he's claimed that he's blocked me, so someone needs to quote me until he takes notice. [:D]

And I'm serious, not even joking. I'd sincerely love to hear how he's not being a massive, massive hypocrite with these statements. I would dearly love to read his explanation, but suggest he'll either a) ignore it or b) weasel out of it.

or c)accuse you of trolling.

elab49 -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 10:18:44 PM)

None of which should really be taking place on the Board, because pointing out the blatant hypocrisy with regards to attacks on the personal lives of actors being shown by another user is, basically, a personal dispute. [:)]

So could this please go back on topic? Thank you.

MonsterCat -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 10:20:33 PM)

quote:

What are you, a twelve year old girl? [:D]

omg rofl

Cool Breeze -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 10:25:41 PM)

Sly has mentioned previously that the third movie could be a '' passing of the torch '' kind of story.Hes said on Twitter that they are looking for younger guys to fill out the cast.

Personally i hope he doesnt go too far on this.I think the Expendables cast is large enough already.Unless of course if that along with Mel, the likes of Snipes, Jovovich, Seagal, and Biehn fill out the Gibbos team of baddies.

rawlinson -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 10:29:28 PM)

quote:

Sly has mentioned previously that the third movie could be a '' passing of the torch '' kind of story.Hes said on Twitter that they are looking for younger guys to fill out the cast.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers would be excellent.

MonsterCat -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 10:38:08 PM)

And Daniel Craig.

Daniel would like totally have Sly in a fight.

rawlinson -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (10/6/2013 10:43:37 PM)

Don't forget Colin Farrell. He'd be great.

Cool Breeze -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (11/6/2013 12:52:01 AM)

Hows about Daniel Craig for casting in Expendables 3?

Im serious.Iv always thought hed make a good Bond villain.How about having him play a baddie in EX3?

MonsterCat -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (11/6/2013 1:31:22 AM)

Craig has an actual career and can act. I don't think he'd fit in.

UTB -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (11/6/2013 1:51:08 AM)

quote:

Craig has an actual career and can act. I don't think he'd fit in.

[:D]

Dannybohy -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (11/6/2013 9:13:07 AM)

I don't think Mel should of sold himself so short!!. His How I spent my summer vacation was a decent little movie!. Maybe he simply isn't getting offered the decent roles, shame.

DancingClown -> RE: Mel Gibson In Talks For Expendables 3 (11/6/2013 9:50:35 AM)

I'd be very happy to see Mel do this. But he's got some serious penance to complete.

combourg -> Has Sly become the Saint of Lost Actors? (11/6/2013 10:27:41 AM)

Rouke, Snipes, Dolph JCVD and now Gibson!
The rate he's going he'll be the next Pope! Well, he is Italian!

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI