Michael Bay Unveils Mysterious New Transformer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Michael Bay Unveils Mysterious New Transformer (10/6/2013 11:53:10 AM)

Post your comments on this article

kielerkai -> This franchise needs a new director. (10/6/2013 11:53:10 AM)

Seriously, yet another Bayhematic Transforminator movie? Again with zero story, no coherent but horribly dull action scenes? Again with nerve-racking editing which lets you see NOTHING of all the mind-numbing action on screen? Thanks but no thanks.

kevmccann -> That's not a Transformer... (10/6/2013 1:09:26 PM)

...it's a car! Seriously, I can see half of these on Top Gear! Show me a robot please!

Bobby TwoTimes -> How does he keep getting these actors??! (10/6/2013 1:28:41 PM)

I'm amazed how Bay keeps being able to pick up such quality actors in these garbage films??! Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Mark Wahlberg?! Bear in mind he's had Coen Brothers regulars John Turturro, Frances McDormand, plus John Malkovich, Alan Tudyk in the Dark Of The Moon. He must have far more powers in the persuasion department than any of us give him credit for....

UTB -> RE: How does he keep getting these actors??! (10/6/2013 2:44:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bobby TwoTimes

I'm amazed how Bay keeps being able to pick up such quality actors in these garbage films??! Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Mark Wahlberg?! Bear in mind he's had Coen Brothers regulars John Turturro, Frances McDormand, plus John Malkovich, Alan Tudyk in the Dark Of The Moon. He must have far more powers in the persuasion department than any of us give him credit for....

Pretty sure it's the $'s that do all the persuading.

Dannybohy -> RE: How does he keep getting these actors??! (10/6/2013 4:02:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bobby TwoTimes

Pretty sure it's the $'s that do all the persuading.

Was just about to say that!...:(
hang on! Mark Wahlberg ..quality actor!! erm.....

I thought Transformers was a great movie. 2 and 3 are fucking horrible, as I am sure 4 will be.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI