Insidious: Chapter 2 Trailer Screams Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Insidious: Chapter 2 Trailer Screams Online (5/6/2013 7:59:36 PM)

Post your comments on this article

JJB888 -> Insidious Chapter 2- a worthy sequel (5/6/2013 7:59:37 PM)

This looks genuinely brilliant, I loved the first one, Insidious Chapter 2 actually looks like all involved want it to be better/as good as the first. This is what a sequel should be, lets hope it lives up.

doubtlesswonder -> RE: Insidious Chapter 2- a worthy sequel (5/6/2013 11:29:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JJB888

This looks genuinely brilliant, I loved the first one, Insidious Chapter 2 actually looks like all involved want it to be better/as good as the first. This is what a sequel should be, lets hope it lives up.

I thought the first one was let down a little by a pretty ridiculous third act. For me it all started getting a bit silly from the moment the old woman put the gas mask on, and revealing the creepy demon is almost never a good idea. This being one of those times, when it turned out to be Darth Maul.

Still, this looks pretty good and I'll definitely give it a look just to see where they've taken it.

Lord Fury -> (6/6/2013 10:57:29 AM)

Barbara Hershey is GILF.

JJB888 -> RE: Insidious Chapter 2- a worthy sequel (6/6/2013 1:32:05 PM)

I can see what you mean, the third act did become a bit too over the top but I actually quite that, it seemed as though the film built up to that outlandishness, as opposed to something like Mirrors (2008), which just was pretty pathetic.

abby101 -> (6/6/2013 6:51:54 PM)

until I looked at the check for $8420, I have faith that my father in law woz like truly taking home money part time from their laptop.. there neighbor has been doing this 4 less than twenty months and just paid for the morgage on their house and bourt a great new Chrysler. this is where I went, http://m3mi.com/3621CHECK IT OUT

mytvisevil -> RE: (7/6/2013 3:58:18 PM)

Edit

Dannybohy -> RE: RE: (10/6/2013 4:10:26 PM)

I loved the first movie, looking forward to this!. Most people will be on edge of seat waiting for that 'demon over shoulder' moment!! which will make the tension worse!! nice

DogAteMyWookie -> RE: (11/6/2013 1:06:12 PM)

Once Upon a Time!!!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lord Fury

Barbara Hershey is GILF.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI