New Pic Of Evangeline Lilly As Elf Tauriel In The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Pic Of Evangeline Lilly As Elf Tauriel In The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug (5/6/2013 5:24:02 PM)

Post your comments on this article

waltham1979 -> Look!! The bastard child of Robin Hood and Spock!! (5/6/2013 5:24:02 PM)

Is this a shamefull way to get a hot elf into The Hobbit as their was no way they could shoe horn in Liv Tyler's Arwen?! Possibly...but thats fine by me!! Still think Orlando Bloom is terrible as Legolas though...

JudgeDeath666 -> Looks Cheap... (5/6/2013 5:26:06 PM)

Looks like it's made for TV costume... or an Asylum rip off.

spideed2 -> Sigh (5/6/2013 6:15:28 PM)

Ok it looks cheesy but aside from that there's the obvious question....
Why when the filmmakers lack the restraint to cut the material down to a natural 2 films and are already poorly serving existing 1 dimensional characters are we adding new ones that have no book basis? I like Jackson but he lost me at King Kong and Hobbit 1. Sorry Peter. Until you get a new editor and hang up the obsession with slo-mo close-ups I shan't be gracing your sequels.

alsybroth -> (5/6/2013 9:39:20 PM)

Is this a promo pic for the Hobbit or the Legend of Zelda?

bleugh07 -> Re: Sigh (5/6/2013 9:47:16 PM)

Dear spideed2,
I'm sure Mr Jackson will sorely miss you.

NeoBrowser -> RE: New Pic Of Evangeline Lilly As Elf Tauriel In The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug (6/6/2013 4:18:55 AM)

We've had blond Elves and we've had brunette Elves....now we have a ginger Elf.

I'm not complaining.

Madhava -> Wtf? (7/6/2013 10:47:22 AM)

This looks like someone photoshopped Evangeline Lilly's face and hands onto an image from a videogame with bad graphics, then pasted that onto a pretty windows wallpaper. Is this really an official shot from the Hobbit? I'm confused...

HulkySmashSmash -> Good times (7/6/2013 1:25:45 PM)

I really like Lily and I hope her part in The Hobbit is substantial! She was great in Lost and I don't mind that he made up her character.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI