Latest Still From X-Men: Days Of Future Past Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Latest Still From X-Men: Days Of Future Past Online (4/6/2013 10:37:46 AM)

Post your comments on this article

BenTramer -> (4/6/2013 10:37:46 AM)

"He shows us everything but tells us nothin'." The Nixon still is clearly Tricky Dicky's attempt to end the feud between Patrick Stewart and James Corden via a time wormhole...or something.

Nicky C -> I don't like all this exposure... (4/6/2013 2:14:30 PM)

It's too much. This is another movie that I'm now going to have to completely ignore until it comes out lest I work out the plot ... again. Sorry summer blockbusters, but you ain't exactly Agatha Christie these days. Yeah, I'm looking at you Star Trek!

Garth_Marenghi -> RE: (4/6/2013 3:56:19 PM)

Ben, that feud ended long ago! Corden in fact welcomed Sir Patrick to Twitter and told all his followers that "he's lovely."

bydabeachman -> RE: Latest Still From X-Men: Days Of Future Past Online (4/6/2013 7:07:52 PM)

I just saw an on set photo of Peter Dinklage and I must say he is looking as groovy as ever! I am loving the costume design on this set so far, I know many more incantations of the character will happen before the end, so much more for us to enjoy! I feel that the cast is going to be out of this world and not to mention completely erasing X-Men 3, thank you thank you! I feel they have an actual X-men film in the works here, I am getting excited.

TPM007 -> President Logan (5/6/2013 12:34:53 AM)

I'm calling it now! Mystery Nixon is Gregory Itzin! (Hey that rhymes!) Gotta be!

Normal Control -> Over-exposure (5/6/2013 12:35:26 AM)

Fuck this over-exposure. Just make the fucking thing, do it well, then tell me when it comes out. This drip-feed shit is totally putting me off.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI