Machete Kills Trailer Shoots Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Machete Kills Trailer Shoots Online (30/5/2013 7:17:52 PM)

Post your comments on this article

durelius -> (30/5/2013 7:17:52 PM)

Damm looks like the bar of madness may have been pushed a little higher, I'm in.

Iago 1979 -> Solid Entertainment (30/5/2013 7:20:18 PM)

The first was trashy fun, so with Mr. Rodriguez in the director chair for this one, the action should at least be inventive!

Chronicle -> (30/5/2013 7:25:25 PM)

Can't wait, looks great! But Lady Gaga, seriously? Can't stand her/him..

johnny5_fitz -> What happened to Robert Rodriguez? (30/5/2013 8:20:42 PM)

His early work was that of a young virtuoso - inventive, fun, lean - he had the potential to be a really special filmmaker. Instead ever since Sin City he has been on a spirling journey up his own backside. After 'Grindhouse' Tarantino learned from his mistake and move on, Rodriguez has gone further down the rabbit hole... Seriously how many times of these fun but forgettable B-movie expolitation flicks are we going to have to endure before he tries something challenging again? I enjoy Danny Trejo hacking people with a machete and a half naked Jessica Alba as much as the next person but its a waste of his considerable talents. His biggest contribution to cinema since 2005 has been producing a decent predator sequel. And whats next; another rehash of Sin City (which I really liked but once was enough) or Machete 3? What happened to original projects like Nerverackers?

johnny5_fitz -> What happened to Robert Rodriguez? (30/5/2013 8:22:20 PM)

His early work was that of a young virtuoso - inventive, fun, lean - he had the potential to be a really special filmmaker. Instead ever since Sin City he has been on a spirling journey up his own backside. After 'Grindhouse' Tarantino learned from his mistake and move on, Rodriguez has gone further down the rabbit hole... Seriously how many times of these fun but forgettable B-movie expolitation flicks are we going to have to endure before he tries something challenging again? I enjoy Danny Trejo hacking people with a machete and a half naked Jessica Alba as much as the next person but its a waste of his considerable talents. His biggest contribution to cinema since 2005 has been producing a decent predator sequel. And whats next; another rehash of Sin City (which I really liked but once was enough) or Machete 3? What happened to original projects like Nerverackers?

BenTramer -> (30/5/2013 10:41:37 PM)

Charlie Sheen, sorry Carlos Estevez, was and always will be President of The Republic of Crazy. I like the way Rodriguez and Tarantino give old stars a shot again. David Soul is due some career rehab. Perhaps he can be in Machete III.

Toursiveu -> (31/5/2013 1:54:06 AM)

There's barely not ONE memorable moment / hint of a "scene" in the whole trailer...

topdiablo3 -> RE: Machete Kills Trailer Shoots Online (31/5/2013 4:29:52 AM)

It must be useful for you

D3 Gold
RS Gold
WOW Gold

kielerkai -> You forgot to mention... (31/5/2013 9:39:20 PM)

...Mel fracking Gibson!

NeoBrowser -> (1/6/2013 5:28:31 AM)

the first one was total shit.

lets hope this one is better

leroythemasochist -> finally (2/6/2013 6:02:08 AM)

at least its not another comic book movie! i'll watch it

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI