Tom Cruise Drops Out Of Man From U.N.C.L.E. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Tom Cruise Drops Out Of Man From U.N.C.L.E. (24/5/2013 7:17:33 PM)

Post your comments on this article

mcatton -> (24/5/2013 7:17:33 PM)

Would love to see Depp bring his usual flair to a straighter role but as a matter of course also have to add Fassbender to the list just because, you know he's on all lists for everything.....ever

Ulmaceae -> Fillion!! (24/5/2013 7:29:38 PM)

Obviously. Alternatively Cliff Curtis would be a good fit.

As long as David McCallum plays Mr. Waverley I'm happy

leroythemasochist -> same old same old (24/5/2013 10:55:03 PM)

as the stars grow more dim so they strive for that one last blast across the sky...
or something.
these old guys (yes, you Tom Cruise with your fine head of hair and your amazing smile and all those people saying how much of a top geezer you are!!) need to really start doing something else with their time. I'm glad Tom's dropped out of UNCLE. He doesn't need to be saddled with yet another creaky old spy series. MI is good but he's a getting close to retirement now surely??
We need less remakes/rehashes and more brain power to come up with something new.
Originality is a 6 syllable word and I suppose that's Hollywood's first stumbling block - it;s populated - on the most part - by under educated bean counters without a creative bone in their bodies. They only look at how much easy money they can make and hate to take any kind of a risk.
I hope UNCLE just sinks but I doubt that'll happen. Someone'll make it and it'll be shit.

Eduardo25 -> Something New (25/5/2013 1:29:47 PM)

To be honest films these days are more story led & spectacle (I hope) so I'd say go with an unknown. There are millions upon millions of actors out there & I want to see something that is well performed than seeing someone I know who may not suit the part. Cast right & 80% of your job is done.

jace007 -> Drop-kick Tom (25/5/2013 1:37:16 PM)

I'm glad Jack Reacher didn't do that great for Tom, who always thinks he's right for a role; even if the literal version is the exact opposite (Ray Stevenson is easily the better JR).

Tom wanted to be Tony Stark in the 90s, he wants to be Van Helsing...what happened to the Les Grossman project? Now, that's really up TC's alley (one more joke and I'm turning this website around).

earnest -> (8/6/2013 4:06:57 PM)

probably to old at this stage but think Ben Affleck and Matt Damon would be great in M F U.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI