The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (23/5/2013 11:27:34 PM)

Post your comments on this article

kwabena -> amazing (23/5/2013 11:27:34 PM)

i think the amzing spiderman is going to be great and am looking forward to it

Dannybohy -> RE: amazing (24/5/2013 10:22:18 AM)

I really liked TASM and hope they aren't making the SP3 mistake of too many bad guys!?. and why have they gone back to the Rami style suit! I loved the suit in TASM because it felt more realistic like he could possibly of made it himself! plus it looked mean! this new one looks crap! like the 1970s TV movie crap!!

bydabeachman -> RE: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (3/6/2013 7:36:48 PM)

OK it is time for me to be honest about something...... The Amazing Spider-Man was, in my opinion, not well made at all! I really think the director, actors and crew did an amazing job, but for god sake's who is writing these films? Has any of them even read a comic book, even if they havent, why, oh why would you have spider-man giving away his identity to everyone he comes in contact with!?! Also when thinking of a way to transition the scene use other things than throwing something at Peter Parker's head and him miraculously catching it out of no where. I'm sure everyone around him who sees it doesn't question anything. AND PLEASE OH PLEASE DO NOT make the romantic subplot so strong the movie becomes chick flick. I am here for Spider-man, not a Peter & Gwen film. When spiderman still isn't in the film and it's been an hour in, I have already walked out of the theater. Please oh please don't do this to me again. I am a life long spidey fan and want to enjoy watching the film, The characters look awesome for the sequel and I am stoked about it but am scared I am going to have to deal with the sappy love story like always like in this parody trailer I saw online. Please don't make the same mistake with the new one. I really look forward to watching this one.

Peter & Gwen Rom-Com Parody trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8oTO8etzsk

rich -> RE: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (3/6/2013 11:10:58 PM)

Don't care at all to be brutally honest, the last one was garbage

Dannybohy -> RE: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (4/6/2013 9:18:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bydabeachman

OK it is time for me to be honest about something...... The Amazing Spider-Man was, in my opinion, not well made at all! I really think the director, actors and crew did an amazing job, but for god sake's who is writing these films? Has any of them even read a comic book, even if they havent, why, oh why would you have spider-man giving away his identity to everyone he comes in contact with!?! Also when thinking of a way to transition the scene use other things than throwing something at Peter Parker's head and him miraculously catching it out of no where. I'm sure everyone around him who sees it doesn't question anything. AND PLEASE OH PLEASE DO NOT make the romantic subplot so strong the movie becomes chick flick. I am here for Spider-man, not a Peter & Gwen film. When spiderman still isn't in the film and it's been an hour in, I have already walked out of the theater. Please oh please don't do this to me again. I am a life long spidey fan and want to enjoy watching the film, The characters look awesome for the sequel and I am stoked about it but am scared I am going to have to deal with the sappy love story like always like in this parody trailer I saw online. Please don't make the same mistake with the new one. I really look forward to watching this one.

Peter & Gwen Rom-Com Parody trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8oTO8etzsk

Unlucky! most of the subplot is a love triangle with Gwen and Mary Jane! .

Samuelpoet -> RE: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (4/6/2013 1:18:04 PM)

I really enjoyed the recent reboot, but not entirely convinced by the choice of Super Villains for the sequel, but appreciate the fact that they don't want to touch the likes of Green Goblin and Doc Oc, because of the recent trilogy.

It will be interesting to see how the story develops.

Dannybohy -> RE: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (4/6/2013 3:14:43 PM)

I think the two villains look pretty shit so far! worse than the Lizard!

shool -> RE: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (4/6/2013 3:22:30 PM)

Well on this thread it appears I'm in a minority, but I really enjoyed TASM. Much more than the original Raimi.

I thought they nailed the wisecracking persona miles better than the Toby Maguire guise. I also thought Gwen Stacy was a great leading lady and the chemistry between them was great.

A good Spiderman movie needs more than great action scenes. Plot and character rule.

Dannybohy -> RE: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (5/6/2013 10:21:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shool

Well on this thread it appears I'm in a minority, but I really enjoyed TASM. Much more than the original Raimi.

I thought they nailed the wisecracking persona miles better than the Toby Maguire guise. I also thought Gwen Stacy was a great leading lady and the chemistry between them was great.

A good Spiderman movie needs more than great action scenes. Plot and character rule.

Incase I wasn't clear, I really liked TASM and also prefer it to Raimis original. Which is why I am all the more gutted they have taken a back step regarding suit design and the bad guys they shoehorning in and designs look shocking (both puns intended)

rfreddricemer -> (31/1/2014 2:55:59 AM)

rfreddricemer -> (31/1/2014 2:56:10 AM)

rfreddricemer -> (31/1/2014 2:56:17 AM)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI