New Star Wars TV Series Announced (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Star Wars TV Series Announced (20/5/2013 4:27:27 PM)

Post your comments on this article

BelfastBoy -> (20/5/2013 4:27:27 PM)

The use of the word 'rebels' in the title immediately fills me with some enthusiasm. Unlike many ofher fans, I've never had a great deal of interest in the bounty hunters / criminality characters often explored in the Expanded Universe material, so lets see how the Rebel Alliance actually formed please!

Gazzabrook -> let down (20/5/2013 4:49:50 PM)

I got excited that it was going to be a real life action T.V show, and then I read it was a cartoon, how disappointing, cartoons are not made for fans they are made for children and to make money via merchandise. does this remind anyone else of Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film & T.V) which was slow and not that exciting

Histeria -> RE: New Star Wars TV Series Announced (20/5/2013 5:47:37 PM)

After a wobbly tonal start, Clone Wars really found its feet toward the end. That, coupled with Filoni helming and the repeated references to Ralph McQuarrie leads me to feel very hopeful for this.

leroythemasochist -> sounds cool to me (20/5/2013 7:54:42 PM)

id've liked a live action show but before the JJSWEp7 arrives this sounds promising.
then again, i don't have the Disney channel so that sort of scuppers my plans somewhat.

Madhava -> (20/5/2013 8:56:26 PM)

Ugh. Fuck off Star Wars.

Dannybohy -> RE: (21/5/2013 10:51:14 AM)

A cartoon!! get the fuck out of here and die!!

Sparkykelly69 -> Here's hoping (21/5/2013 1:03:38 PM)

I am hoping its darker than the clone wars series, but I did enjoy both the animated movie and the tv series, so I am sure I will enjoy this as long as it doesn't end up looking like Batman: The Brave and The Bold, cheesy lazy cartoon for young kids only.
They need this to be as exciting as the next movie or it will all fall flat on its face...

drake24 -> not happy with disney (24/7/2013 9:31:18 PM)

So they cancel our awesome Clone Wars and instead of giving us a live action Star Wars series they whimp out to give us ANOTHER animated series. Here come the Power Rangers another thing I love destroyed by Disney. They should give the fans what we want or just stop producing crap.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.734375E-02