New Riddick Trailer Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Riddick Trailer Online (15/5/2013 11:22:52 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Filmfan 2 -> Riddick (15/5/2013 11:22:52 PM)

I'm down for this. I'm a fan of the Riddick movies, even if this one does look like it might be riffing on Pitch Black a bit too much.

danielcharlwood -> (15/5/2013 11:26:42 PM)

Looks like one long video game cut scene.

Hugh_Fran -> Excited (16/5/2013 12:54:34 AM)

I have to say, I'm quite excited by this. Pitch Black remains one of my favourite Monster Movies and this one looks fairly close to that. We shall not discuss TCOR though as it was a steaming pile of horse manure.

7eke -> Confused (16/5/2013 9:54:17 AM)

Didn't realise they were making a bigger budgeted remake of pitch black. I'll bite.

burtbondy -> sTUPID Trailer (16/5/2013 10:45:29 AM)

I just watched the whole movie...

Big Red -> (16/5/2013 3:35:25 PM)

There's something awefully SciFi channel looking about this but I am still hopeful it will be enjoyable. I loved Chronicles which make me in a minority I know!

Normal Control -> Pitch Brown (16/5/2013 5:12:17 PM)

Pitch Black was so good it felt almost like an accident. One of the things that made it great were the beasties - they really were nightmarish. The things in this trailer look like pathetic rip-offs (did I spot the daddy of the cock-monster from Prometheus?). Having all bad-asses on the planet doesn't compare to the travellers-in-fucked-up-situation of the original.

mclane1 -> continues?? (16/5/2013 6:27:47 PM)

does anyone know if this continues from the end of chronicles? will be bad if it doesnt but i cant think how a man who leads an army of thousands of super warriors would get to this situation? any ideas?

j.p82@hotmail.com -> continues?? (16/5/2013 7:52:56 PM)

Yes it does continue on from the last one, the necromancers are the ones that leave stranded on the planet.

Muad_dib_85 -> continue?? (17/5/2013 5:40:56 PM)

to answer what happens with the necromongers, check out 1:12 to 1:22, he's fighting a guy is using the force guns of the necromongers (must be a challenger for leadership, you keep what you kill) and the knife Riddick throws back at him is the one he got from TCOR at the start when he pulls it from the guys back then stabs him with it, The challenger destroys the cliff sending Riddick plummeting to his 'death' which nicely leads us to to the start of the trailer where Riddick is half buried. Voila, stranded alone on a planet with lotsa nasties, looking forward to it.

mclane1 -> RE: continue?? (18/5/2013 11:59:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Muad_dib_85
well thats cleared that up then, thank you
to answer what happens with the necromongers, check out 1:12 to 1:22, he's fighting a guy is using the force guns of the necromongers (must be a challenger for leadership, you keep what you kill) and the knife Riddick throws back at him is the one he got from TCOR at the start when he pulls it from the guys back then stabs him with it, The challenger destroys the cliff sending Riddick plummeting to his 'death' which nicely leads us to to the start of the trailer where Riddick is half buried. Voila, stranded alone on a planet with lotsa nasties, looking forward to it.

InterstellarMovie -> RE: continue?? (18/5/2013 4:35:43 PM)

Genuinely looking forward to this, have had my eyes on www.riddick-movie.com for the full trailer and it's finally here!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI