Gravity Trailer Lands (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Gravity Trailer Lands (10/5/2013 1:37:52 AM)

Post your comments on this article

showbeast -> Oliver Meneses (10/5/2013 1:37:52 AM)

Hi there, Jonás Cuarón is SON of Alfonso, NOT his brother. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0190861/bio

Butlerbert -> Shia (10/5/2013 4:12:15 AM)

I expected her to be swinging on vines with little monkeys, i didn't get that, so now I don't get the impression joke :(

stippidoo -> Sandra Bullock & Shia LaBeouf Together? (10/5/2013 6:00:20 AM)

This looks interesting, but Sandra Bullock & Shia LaBeouf Together? It could well be the worst movie of all time.
George Clooney cant really put a foot wrong these days, but with the other two monkeys, I will be rather skeptical.

piginapoke -> RE: Sandra Bullock & Shia LaBeouf Together? (10/5/2013 6:16:00 AM)

Loved Children of Men and been a big fan of this one. Film looks very good, potentially very very tense. Is that the ISS getting ripped apart?

Can't wait.

darktrain -> gravitating towards this film (10/5/2013 7:33:21 AM)

may just have to see this in imax 3d!!...the opening sequence is a 17 minute single take!!and knowing how complex the one takes in children of men were this is going to be pretty special.count me in houston!

jmebaby25 -> RE: gravitating towards this film (10/5/2013 8:39:12 AM)

Chris Hadfield will not be happy to see the Canadarm2 getting destroyed like that. He loves that thing...

guysalisbury -> Casting!? (10/5/2013 9:10:06 AM)

This looks great but I am a bit sceptical about the choice of casting. I just cant see Sandra Bullock as an astronaught. I'm sure it'll be great tho.

Mr Gittes -> Looks very, very good (10/5/2013 9:18:01 AM)

Gotta agree with some of the previous posts. A lot of potential here, I love Clooney, and Alfonso sure knows how to shoot things. But Sandra Bullock?

Ah, well, here's to hoping that she surprises me.

UTB -> RE: Looks very, very good (10/5/2013 9:25:29 AM)

Wouldn't that explosion be silent in space?

brendan619 -> RE: Looks very, very good (10/5/2013 9:51:09 AM)

Yeah, but in space no one can hear you complain.

UTB -> RE: Looks very, very good (10/5/2013 9:55:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: brendan619

Yeah, but in space no one can hear you complain.

they could complain to each other via radios since radio waves still travel through space.

brendan619 -> RE: Looks very, very good (10/5/2013 10:02:44 AM)

I was merely making a tired film reference.

HulkySmashSmash -> Looks great! (10/5/2013 10:03:56 AM)

The Sandra bashing is a bit annoying.

She's always proven herself with the right material. Can't wait to see this on IMAX when it comes out! This trailer is enough for me, hopefully they don't expand it too much.

UTB -> RE: Looks very, very good (10/5/2013 10:06:24 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: brendan619

I was merely making a tired film reference.

Oh i see. Provided you scream into a radio, someone would hear it. if they have a receiver.

pete_traynor -> RE: Looks very, very good (10/5/2013 10:18:11 AM)

I was absolutely blown away by that trailer! After CoM I was expecting greatnessÖ but that blew all of expectations clean away. Incredible!

Oh and while silent explosions would be correctÖ they sure wonít sound as good on a proper IMAX sound system[;)] ! Iíll take the suspension of disbelief route here I think. [:)]

Chronicle -> Nice (10/5/2013 10:21:13 AM)

Looks pretty cool. A bit weird to see those two actors in a sci-fi but i'm curious..

burtbondy -> Space Debris The Enemy? (10/5/2013 10:39:01 AM)

Will there be aliens in this or no? Otherwise I have no interest in two spacemen being terrorized by floating garbage.

Whistler -> (10/5/2013 10:48:54 AM)

Looks a bit like Open Water in space.

Whistler -> RE: Sandra Bullock & Shia LaBeouf Together? (10/5/2013 10:51:24 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stippidoo

This looks interesting, but Sandra Bullock & Shia LaBeouf Together? It could well be the worst movie of all time.
George Clooney cant really put a foot wrong these days, but with the other two monkeys, I will be rather skeptical.

The Shia LaBeouf thing was a joke, he's not really in it.

Hector26 -> Jaws in space (10/5/2013 10:52:35 AM)

so it's basically Open Water...but in space...and less sharks...and less nagging...and without water...PASS

pete_traynor -> RE: Nice (10/5/2013 11:22:17 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chronicle

Looks pretty cool. A bit weird to see those two actors in a sci-fi but i'm curious..

In terms of Sci Fi Clooney has already been in SolarisÖ and of course he dabbled in fatansy/comic book fare with Batman and Robin and also From Dusk Till Dawn.

Casting on both counts is fine for me. Working under that director, 2 slices of toast could turn in quality performances. [:D]

And personally, I think Clooney is far more believable as a retiring astronaut than Robert Downey Jr would have been in this.

pete_traynor -> RE: Space Debris The Enemy? (10/5/2013 11:27:24 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: burtbondy

Will there be aliens in this or no? Otherwise I have no interest in two spacemen being terrorized by floating garbage.

Itís spaceman, not space LADY!!! Iím paraphrasing of course but you take the meaning Iím sure. [;)]

And no, no aliens. Stay at home and watch Battle Los Angeles instead, as this wonít be ticking the old angry E.T button.

burtbondy -> RE: Space Debris The Enemy? (10/5/2013 11:47:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pete_traynor

quote:

Itís spaceman, not space LADY!!! Iím paraphrasing of course but you take the meaning Iím sure. [;)]

And no, no aliens. Stay at home and watch Battle Los Angeles instead, as this wonít be ticking the old angry E.T button.

Your bitterness amuses me. You must have a hard life.

pete_traynor -> RE: Space Debris The Enemy? (10/5/2013 11:52:35 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: pete_traynor

quote:

It's spaceman, not space LADY!!! I'm paraphrasing of course but you take the meaning I'm sure. [;)]

And no, no aliens. Stay at home and watch Battle Los Angeles instead, as this won't be ticking the old angry E.T button.

Your bitterness amuses me. You must have a hard life.

It was sarcasmÖ not bitterness. [;)]

But regardless, glad it raised a smile.

UTB -> RE: (10/5/2013 11:54:49 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whistler

Open Space?

Whistler -> RE: RE: (10/5/2013 12:31:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whistler

Open Space?

Better call up Alfonso, tell him he's got the wrong title.

mungo mungo -> What is that shuttle doing there? (10/5/2013 1:31:40 PM)

Does anyone know why this has space shuttles in it? They are outdated and no longer in use right? It can't be set in the the past because the ISS cops it...can it?

a_man_and_his_monkey -> RE: RE: (10/5/2013 1:37:39 PM)

This seems to be one of those hipster movies that people are supposed to like just because the director has an eye for a beautiful shot. That's all good and well but I think I'll reserve my judgement until I see it. It looked pretty, but the premise of 2 people floating through space isn't really getting my juices flowing.

drew42 -> Too noisy! (10/5/2013 3:29:16 PM)

What is it with all the bangs and crashes in space?! Can no-one get this right (apart from Stanley Kubrick obviously)?!

There's no air therefore nothing to carry the sound.

Here endeth the rant

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.201172E-02