Harry Hill Movie To Start Shooting (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Harry Hill Movie To Start Shooting (9/5/2013 3:10:44 PM)

Post your comments on this article

BelfastBoy -> (9/5/2013 3:10:44 PM)

Death of British Film Industry, anyone? Harry Hill, Keith Lemon films get made while other struggle with funding etc! Words fail me, they really do.

keaneye -> (9/5/2013 5:07:53 PM)

I've honestly never laughed at anyone of his attempts at being funny. His humour couldn't even register through a dog whistle and they give him a movie.

TheBladeRunner -> (9/5/2013 5:17:51 PM)

Comedy is a personal thing so if you don't like Harry Hill then, er, don't go and see the movie!

Many of us do though, from his more obscure Channel 4 show and stand-up act through to his mainstream ITV stuff.

I'm not sure how this hails the death of the British film industry either. The Inbetweeners Movie proved that the leap to big screen can be made with the right material and I'd be surprised if Mr. Partridge's "Alpha Papa" doesn't achieve something similar.

A decent Harry Hill Movie... "What's the chances of that happening?!" Pretty good I reckon

BenTramer -> The Smell Of TV Burp (9/5/2013 7:12:52 PM)

Harry Hill has always been in the same category as Reeves & Mortimer for me. Their surreal humour was always a bit of a mess until they put a structure to it with the shows Shooting Stars and Harry Hill's TV Burp. Then they could dip in and out of the zaniness while having a structure to work through. It suddenly had a bit of coherence. I like Harry Hill and will be watching the movie.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI