New R.I.P.D. Poster Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New R.I.P.D. Poster Online (7/5/2013 1:30:32 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Normal Control -> Jeff Bridges joins the scrapheap (7/5/2013 1:30:32 PM)

another of my former acting heroes joins the lowest common denominator brigade stinking up cinema, copyrighted by De Niro. True Grit and Tron Legacy were shite. Sort it out dude, surely you don't need to go chasing bucks at this stage.

Martypants -> The poster for the film is a Photoshop catastrophe. I don't understand why they would spend millions to make the film in the first place to try and sell it with a poster that looks so rubbish! (7/5/2013 1:53:13 PM)

Hugh_Fran -> You are having a laugh (7/5/2013 2:59:23 PM)

Jeff Bridges is not stinking up the cinema, he is still one of the best actors around these days. And as for your outrageous comment that True Grit was shit, you've never been farther from the truth. Awesome movie in which Jeff Bridges gave an immense performance.

Cool Breeze -> RE: You are having a laugh (7/5/2013 3:38:05 PM)

This film looks like shit.Absolute shit.

christofa101 -> (7/5/2013 5:35:34 PM)

Doesn't this whole film seem absurdly reminiscent of MiB? From the set up and the character types and interplay and well basically almost ABSOLUTELY everything. Someone said "it'll be great, like Men in Black but with ghosts and monsters instead of aliens" and then everyone took that incredibly literally...

tommyinglis -> RE: (7/5/2013 6:54:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: christofa101

Doesn't this whole film seem absurdly reminiscent of MiB?

Someone reads Cacked.com: http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/the-new-movie-that-clearly-men-in-black-rip-off/

MonsterCat -> RE: Jeff Bridges joins the scrapheap (7/5/2013 8:42:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Normal Control

another of my former acting heroes joins the lowest common denominator brigade stinking up cinema, copyrighted by De Niro. True Grit and Tron Legacy were shite. Sort it out dude, surely you don't need to go chasing bucks at this stage.

Such pompous crap. So he's been in two reasonably successful films you didn't like (one of which was much lauded at its time of release) and that means he's on the scrapheap? Get over yourself with this hyperbolic garbage.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Jeff Bridges joins the scrapheap (7/5/2013 11:55:29 PM)

quote:

Disagree, its also One of the more stronger films from the Coens in recent years.

Concerning this,well,its very Men in Black-ish.Not necessarily a bad thing considering the first Men In Black had alot of charm and wit (Will Smith was less annoying).

Normal Control -> RE: Jeff Bridges joins the scrapheap (8/5/2013 12:27:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

quote:

Such pompous crap. So he's been in two reasonably successful films you didn't like (one of which was much lauded at its time of release) and that means he's on the scrapheap? Get over yourself with this hyperbolic garbage.

Geez lady, are you ever gonna let me comment in peace...

Dannybohy -> RE: You are having a laugh (8/5/2013 1:12:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

This film looks like shit.Absolute shit.

FUCKING A!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI