Spielberg Takes Aim At American Sniper (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Spielberg Takes Aim At American Sniper (3/5/2013 8:23:42 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Pixaroholic -> (3/5/2013 8:23:42 AM)

I really don’t know what to make of this.. I certainly wasn’t hoping that Spielberg’s next would be anything like this. I sincerely hope that the film will criticize the war on terror, but with a title like “American Sniper” I highly doubt it. Though maybe I should read up on the book before being to quick to judge..

name1ess -> Shooting no accident (3/5/2013 9:26:34 AM)

Chris Kyle was a modern day legend who was senselessly gunned down by a fellow vet he was trying to help work through some issues. Since he left the seals he dedicated his life to helping injured and damaged veterans of that oft debated war. Read this before you judge him - http://www.dmagazine.com/Home/D_Magazine/2013/April/The_Legend_of_Chris_Kyle_01.aspx

Overmind -> RE: (4/5/2013 3:57:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pixaroholic

I really don’t know what to make of this.. I certainly wasn’t hoping that Spielberg’s next would be anything like this. I sincerely hope that the film will criticize the war on terror, but with a title like “American Sniper” I highly doubt it. Though maybe I should read up on the book before being to quick to judge..

No.

I dont know what mr Kyle thought of that issue. But the last thing I want is to have a Movie infected With politics. Unless it is from the pen of Kyle ofcause.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI