Michael Bay Talks Transformers 4 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Michael Bay Talks Transformers 4 (29/4/2013 5:18:50 AM)

Post your comments on this article

DeadCell79 -> (29/4/2013 5:18:50 AM)

"As for why he’s coming back for another spin with Optimus and co, Bay seems clear on the reasons. “You don’t want someone to f*ck it up. So I at least wanted to set it up on some good footing."

Oh wait so bar the first movie and the third movies Score he thinks he did a perfect job?
He f**ked it up and wants to f**k it up more before he leaves the dead rotting corps to someone else to salvage the remains

Graveriser1978 -> Transformers Transformed. (29/4/2013 10:12:31 AM)

MB allready did a re-design on the first trilogy, now he wants to re-design again...i can only hope that Optimus resembles the toy and cartoon that i loved as a child.

Gazzabrook -> TMNT (29/4/2013 10:12:32 AM)

Ooze - this is the highlight of the article , never sure what Bay is planning, so I'm just going to have to wait for both of these film. If your reading this Bay I would like some pictures of the Turtles. (you did say you listen to the fans,so listen)

Dannybohy -> RE: Transformers Transformed. (29/4/2013 11:51:24 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Graveriser1978

MB allready did a re-design on the first trilogy, now he wants to re-design again...i can only hope that Optimus resembles the toy and cartoon that i loved as a child.

Why! that would actually look like complete crap in 'real life' !!!. I personally think Bay did a great job with Optimus and Bumblebee, maybe not so much the others as they are pretty forgettable. I want hound back, as a Military Hummer, will be fine with me!.

Dannybohy -> RE: TMNT (29/4/2013 11:52:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gazzabrook

Ooze - this is the highlight of the article , never sure what Bay is planning, so I'm just going to have to wait for both of these film. If your reading this Bay I would like some pictures of the Turtles. (you did say you listen to the fans,so listen)

I hope he drops the different coloured bandana's thats for sure !

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI