Don Cheadle On War Machine Spin-Off (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Don Cheadle On War Machine Spin-Off (26/4/2013 1:41:10 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Hugh_Fran -> Limitless Possibilities (26/4/2013 1:41:10 PM)

To answer your question Empire: YES! Don Cheadle is a very good actor and with the Marvel Avengers franchise firmly established, I don't think this movie is much of a risk. They could even cameo one or two of the lesser used Avengers such as Hawkeye just to beef it up a bit. That way, fans would be prepared for his arrival in an actual Avengers movie as War Machine would be an awesome foil to Ironman and there could be a few heated debates between the two!

djdjk -> the way to go (26/4/2013 3:43:16 PM)

A War Machine movie could be good, but not essential. But yes, if RDJ does decide he's had enough of playing Tony Stark, Don Cheadle as Rhodey taking his place in The Avengers (if he hasn't already been there alongside him) is the way to go. Getting a different actor to play Tony Stark would just be terrible. We've had too many recastings in the MCU already. I had trouble with Cheadle in Iron Man 2 because I really liked Terrence Howard in the first one. But I saw Iron Man 3 last night and Cheadle was excellent, so he could definitely pull it off

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI