Joss Whedon Talks Avengers 2 Progress (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Joss Whedon Talks Avengers 2 Progress (25/4/2013 9:11:09 PM)

Post your comments on this article

veedlemonster -> SCARLET WITCH + QUICKSILVER! (25/4/2013 9:11:09 PM)

But if they can't be Magneto's kids or mutants, what are they? And how do they rationalise SW's powers of being able to alter reality? And how many extra characters can you add before its chaos? Will the Guardians of the Galaxy be helping out? Will Daredevil be signing up? Will Ant-Man appear in this movie before his own?
SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Gazzabrook -> A few Ideas (25/4/2013 11:37:25 PM)

Some Ideas Me and may mates have discussed ...
Panther and his sister Shuri
Namor and Namorita
[There are also Bishop and Shard or Johnny and Sue Storm, but both of these are owned by Fox]
Either way this news is interesting

Gazzabrook -> A few Ideas (correction) (26/4/2013 12:02:57 AM)

Sorry Stupid thing didn't post correctly. Some Ideas me and my Mates have discussed... 1. Panther and his sister Shuri 2. Namor and Mamorita 3. Johnny and Sue Storm 4. Bishop and Shard. The last two are owned by Fox so not likely, either way the news is interesting

primebhoy -> RE: A few Ideas (correction) (26/4/2013 1:37:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gazzabrook

Sorry Stupid thing didn't post correctly. Some Ideas me and my Mates have discussed... 1. Panther and his sister Shuri 2. Namor and Mamorita 3. Johnny and Sue Storm 4. Bishop and Shard. The last two are owned by Fox so not likely, either way the news is interesting

Bishop been confirmed for XMEN : DOFP so that rules him out.

I hope its not Quicksilver & Scarlet witch, because if so, then they will have a different backstory to what the fans know.... no mention of magneto will  be allowed!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.589844E-02