Thor: The Dark World Teaser Trailer Breakdown (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> Thor: The Dark World Teaser Trailer Breakdown (23/4/2013 6:33:27 PM)

Post your comments on this article

BVB -> Nooooo!!! (23/4/2013 6:33:27 PM)

You've missed out the final scream from Thor at the end of the trailer. Very reminiscent of ObiWans "Noooo" scream at the ed of the trailer for Phantom Menace. Looks like they're going to bump Portman off.

astoroth -> Does this mean my ticket's half-price? (23/4/2013 9:33:40 PM)

Never mind that. That silly chest plate thing that Portman is wearing in pic 10 makes her look like she only has one boob.

NateDrake007 -> (24/4/2013 9:11:10 AM)

That's not Iceland, that's north of the wall! Alan Taylor's GOT influence all over the trailer. GOT films in Northern Ireland so that is maybe where he got the idea to use the Norman Emerson & Sons truck

thatmattmcd -> The Lady Sif! (24/4/2013 7:05:55 PM)

What about the momentary, scorching "THIS b***h AGAIN!" look from Lady Sif in Asgard!? Sorry Jane Foster, but you best get to stepping out of the way of Sif and her sights on Mister Thor there.

JoJo62 -> Who is carrying whom? (28/4/2013 3:18:20 PM)

There is a scene right after Sif's 'scorching' look with what looks like 3 people trecking across the bleak icelandic looking environment. The one in front, I'm fairly sure, is Loki and he seems to be doubled in pain, but I cannot make out the figure/figures behind: I can see the red of Thor's cloak and it looks like someone is being carried but it is over too quickly to be sure. Anyone with sharper eyes spread some light? PS no Thor trailer before Iron Man 3, I'm sad to say.

Bobby TwoTimes -> Page 10 (29/4/2013 1:01:24 PM)

@BVB - I agree this is the bit where the might kill off Portman. The slow motion shot of Thor falling to his knees in the trailer suggests something extremely gutting has just happened. And anyone who watches Game Of Thrones will know that no cast member is safe from Alan Taylor's guillotine! If i'm right though, poor show from the creators of the trailer for revealing something like that in the trailer.

JoJo62 -> Who is carrying whom - er, no-one (3/5/2013 1:20:25 PM)

Sorry folks, looked again. Loki is in front, (someone said in chains but I can't see any) and then Thor is behind supporting Jane (I think). In which case this scene seems to concur with the early spoilers released by a stuntman on the movie - so if this bit it true... maybe it is Frigga who dies as he said.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI