How Man Of Steel Tackles Smallville (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> How Man Of Steel Tackles Smallville (23/4/2013 12:08:16 PM)

Post your comments on this article

belcher77 -> FAORA choking MARTHA KENT! (23/4/2013 12:08:16 PM)

I love the image of FAORA (Antje Taure) choking MARTHA KENT (Diane Lane). Looks intense!

AxlReznor -> RE: FAORA choking MARTHA KENT! (23/4/2013 12:32:35 PM)

Hmmm... I don't remember seeing the water tower in anything Superman-related except for the TV show (from the top of which the characters can see Metropolis).
Now, it's obviously not going to be set in the show's continuity, but it looks like a small nod to it, at least.

IX85 -> Gunna fail. (23/4/2013 6:02:10 PM)

I can't see this film doing well. For one its got kevin costner in, Two russel crowe is gunna sing every line he has lol and Three DC allows these franchises by releasing Rubbish TV shows of it's heroes. The recent Batman franchise was enjoyable and i Love Superman but i see no hope this will be big and as far as the Justice League goes, it will be pointless. They have over worked these heroes in every media.

samurai82 -> RE: FAORA choking MARTHA KENT! (23/4/2013 10:35:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

Hmmm... I don't remember seeing the water tower in anything Superman-related except for the TV show (from the top of which the characters can see Metropolis).
Now, it's obviously not going to be set in the show's continuity, but it looks like a small nod to it, at least.

In Smallville they could see Metropolis from the windmill, not a water tower.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI