Bryan Singer Posts New Storm Pic (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Bryan Singer Posts New Storm Pic (23/4/2013 6:58:51 AM)

Post your comments on this article

malestorm -> What the f......................!!!!!!???? (23/4/2013 6:58:51 AM)

Where did THIS come from!!?? Ok in all the previous X Films Storm's never REALLY been used to as full a role as she deaerves (and has in the comics) and Halle isn't ALL to blame but at least her outfit was as near to her comic roots as poss but THIS!!?? I sure as s**t hope it looks better on screen!

Silvio Mugabe -> Please don't mess this up. (23/4/2013 10:39:08 AM)

I used to love Singer's films but X-Men First Class was the best film out of all of them; I hope he doesn't mess this up. Evidence to display my fear: Superman Returns (I still laugh at "Superboy") and Jack the Giant Slayer. Awful...just awful

astoroth -> (23/4/2013 2:16:01 PM)

I don't mind the costume - but I think this might be 'future' storm. My only worry is the grey hair - her hair's supposed to be white, not grey. I get what they're trying to do - they did it in the third movie - but it made her look old. I only hope this is an indication that again this is 'future' storm - older. Anyway, it's only a bloody outfit! If Singer can pull this off, this movie will be immense.

danielthompson99 -> Bad hair (23/4/2013 2:48:18 PM)

All the X-Men films, except First Class, have had terrible hair dye's used. Jean Grey just looked terrible, especially in the awful Last Stand. Storm just looks old with grey hair.
Oh, and fyi, Wolverine is supposed to be a midget. (if they can make Hobbits, they can make Hugh Jackman 5ft 2").

king of the empire -> storms costume (23/4/2013 2:50:14 PM)

im sry but this costume is godawful boring!!! its got no style, character or spunk!!! lol storm is like an african weather goddess, shes pure awesum and her powers are electrifying, her costume should be edgy, metallic looking, she should be made up to maybe look like the egyptian cleopatra or an african lady gaga lol

IX85 -> Getting worse (23/4/2013 5:43:48 PM)

Like the Sam Raimi's Spider-man films you don't realise how bad they where until they ruin one (Spider-man 3) and a reboot saves the franchise. This rules apply for x-men. The 3rd film was bad and looking back they all were. X-men needs a reboot big time because they lost track on what was going on. I see days of future past failing. Some advice, buy the X-men animated series from the 90's, can't beat it and best of all GAMBIT was in it!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.296875E-02