Tom Hiddleston May Fly To The Crow (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Tom Hiddleston May Fly To The Crow (21/4/2013 8:52:47 PM)

Post your comments on this article

ccoralacid -> (21/4/2013 8:52:47 PM)

love this-hope it comes off

kanada83 -> (21/4/2013 9:30:31 PM)

Yes yes YES YES YES. I was stumped on who could do this film justice. The first one was great a total goth cult classic. Tom will be better than great first off the dude can act. I like b cooper but ug huh no sorry. The only other 2 actors who could do it, are ryan gosling and Ben foster omg foster would be killer totally killer as the new crow like .... Totally!!!! But Tom pips him to the post. Good luck Tom I hope you get the gig. I also hope its a good reboot. Btw wtf's happening with Steve norrington? Blade classic so much promise and the nothing. Any way can't wait till the crow reboot.

jodybriggs -> the remake mill continues... (21/4/2013 10:37:29 PM)

just leave it alone! the first movie was a classic. dark, stylish and genuinely moving. Viewed as a standalone and not counting the awful sequels, the first crow was outsanding and left nothing more to say. I do Like Hiddleston but go fetch some new ideas please Hollywood, while there's still a few classics out there you haven't tried to destroy with remakes

rich -> RE: the remake mill continues... (21/4/2013 10:59:09 PM)

I'd say leave it alone, but they've already flogged it so much with sequels and TV spinoffs it hardly even matters. In the end, Brandon Lee IS the Crow.

Litshttam -> "Is That Gasoline I Smell?" (22/4/2013 12:02:20 AM)

The Brandon Lee original's tough to top, but with Hiddleston attached... it'd be - at the very least - good.

partybee -> A(nother) remake I had no interest in... (22/4/2013 7:03:19 AM)

However, with Hiddleston involved I'd at least stay in the loop in regard to the film's progress and not just completely ignore it. I'm a huge fan of the original though and I really don't envision them delivering something nearly as influential and cool. It is, though, a step forward from the Bradley Cooper production art...did you see those pics!?! Eugh...

samanthamulder -> (22/4/2013 12:59:00 PM)

just leave it the fuck alone and dont mess with perfection.there is only one the crow and thats brandon lee!

jodybriggs -> RE: the remake mill continues... (22/4/2013 3:23:43 PM)

good point i suppose. If Mark Dacasmos (i had to look up his second name) didnt mar the original then i suppose what does it matter. Im just sick of the movie execs never ending tactic of developing movies for a premade audience. We're all looking forward to the Lone Ranger im sure!

OliviaCarty -> We have to let him a chance (22/4/2013 9:41:30 PM)

It will be a challenge for Mr Hiddleston to succeed to Brandon Lee. This will not be easy, but I trust him in this project. He will bring something new in the character and at the same time he will respect what Lee has done in this film. We know with Loki that he has a real ability with complicated characters, who have a mind "like a box of cats". This time he will play a hero, but with a dramatic side that Tom can deal, I am sure, with both vulnerability and ferocity. We will support him as Hiddlestoners like usual, he will probably be fantastic!

UTB -> RE: We have to let him a chance (23/4/2013 9:52:50 AM)

I love the original, but hopefully they can revisit the source material and deliver something different. Though something different will bring complaints. As would something similar (for being pointess).

Good luck with that.

Beg -> I had... (23/4/2013 4:34:54 PM)

...zero interest in this before, especially when Bradley 'smug mode' Cooper was in the frame. But Hiddleston has me intrigued. He can believably do pain and rage in a way that I don't imagine Cooper and Wahlberg could, and he's not an obvious physical choice, which I like.

I just hope they do enough to make this different form the magnificent Brandon Lee version. I've only just recovered from the sequels and the TV show...

buffster28 -> Unsure (24/4/2013 4:02:31 PM)

Like him as an actor but unsure of this casting - i still say find someone unknown for it . So there is no baggage from previous roles

rassen -> RE: Unsure (27/4/2013 3:58:50 PM)

Tom Hiddleston is my favorite actor.

quote:

Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?

Tom Hiddleston quotes

Ricca -> Why Not? (21/11/2013 7:09:31 AM)

I believe in Tom Hiddleston. I know he can do whatever he sets his mind on ;)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI