Latest Lone Ranger Trailer Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Latest Lone Ranger Trailer Online (18/4/2013 7:08:53 AM)

Post your comments on this article

jazzyjules63 -> (18/4/2013 7:08:53 AM)

With every new trailer I become less and less interested in this. If those were the best bits of the movie I smell a stinker. I fear that this is yet another childhood memory and franchise that will be ruined by directors and producers chasing the teen audience cash. Green Hornet anyone?

dseys -> Finally a good trailer! (18/4/2013 10:22:44 AM)

The previous trailers weren't amazing but this one's promising. What an awesome cinematography! I'm expecting a lot from Gore Verbinski, who was the guy who dared to complicate and personalize the Pirates franchise.

Nifty_Films -> RE: Finally a good trailer! (18/4/2013 12:21:32 PM)

I am beyond not interested in this film. One of the main reasons being the fact that they couldn't bother casting a Native American in the role of Tonto. I equate it to casting somebody in blackface instead of somebody who is actually African for the role of an African character. Same thing. Just because you can claim that a past ancestor was Native American doesn't make you are any more Native American than the average American. *end of rant*

Okester -> Not like black face at all... (18/4/2013 11:21:13 PM)

It's not so much like casting someone in black face to play an African- it's more like casting a chicken as a dodo in so far as its not really possible to cast the original as they've been wiped out by European immigrants... ;)

Okester -> Not like black face at all... (18/4/2013 11:21:14 PM)

It's not so much like casting someone in black face to play an African- it's more like casting a chicken as a dodo in so far as its not really possible to cast the original as they've been wiped out by European immigrants... ;)

Okester -> Accidentally duped previous message (18/4/2013 11:21:15 PM)

Soz- duped previous post by accident

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI