Excellent (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

The Bantam Menace -> Excellent (18/4/2013 8:50:54 AM)

This looks absolutely blinding! Cannot wait!

The las celtic tiger -> Super job ! (18/4/2013 11:05:02 AM)

This looks great, its going to be the film of the summer, great job by snyder and nolan. The cast is perfect and it looks like the superman we were waiting for ! as for snyders best work being Watchmen....hahaha yeah right! that was crap , his best work is 300 so far and sucker punch was different, but man of steel, iron man 3 and star trek will rule the roost this year!

danielthompson99 -> Snyder rocks (18/4/2013 12:25:45 PM)

He always delivers, he has with every single film. I don't think that trend will change with this epic blockbuster of a movie.
Give him Justice League afterwards please. I want to see who he casts as Wonder Woman.

rwoo -> RE: Snyder rocks (18/4/2013 3:02:45 PM)

I read somewhere that Gina Carano was recently asked speculatively about interest in playing Wonder Woman - she said she'd love to.

Although her quote suggested that she thought Diana came from a "planet" (rather than island) of Amazon women - so either she knows something we don't, or needs to brush up on the character before heading to audition...

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Snyder rocks (18/4/2013 3:52:08 PM)

Gina Carano would be an awful Wonder Woman.

She's nowhere near pretty enough (not saying she's ugly or anything, she's just a bit too manly to portray WW for me) and she's a fucking awful, awful actress to boot.

dr_who3 -> super superman (19/4/2013 12:42:41 PM)

So looking forward to this release.

Tenacious P -> RE: Snyder rocks (22/4/2013 9:59:19 AM)

That's really wierd because he's the reason I'm still scared of this film sucking as I feel the complete opposite to you regarding his films. He hasn't done a single good film yet as far as I'm concerned, they're all terrible.

Avengers12 -> who's Cavill's batman? (23/4/2013 10:57:54 AM)

now that Henry Cavill's the latest Superman, WHO do you think would be his ideal Batman, regardless the difference in time periods.

Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney, or Bale...OR, if you think someone not on the list, WHO..??

Lacuna1976 -> I believe he can Fly! (23/4/2013 11:36:00 PM)

Looking very promising so far , Superman Returns left me a bit dissapointed but this is shaping up very nicely. Fingers crossed!

paxosway -> amazing (24/4/2013 6:18:31 PM)

its been a long time since a trailer has actualy made the hairs on the back of my neck stick up. this trailer alone is a labour of love, with crows naration for the first minute and what i believe and hope to be a sampe of another briliand score by hans zimer. if they have taken as much care with the film as they have with this trailer then this should be the best superman film! absolutel cant wait for this!

paxosway -> wonder woman (24/4/2013 6:22:19 PM)

if a justice league hapens ,or a wonder woman film i hope they pick eva mendes for the role. i cant picture anyboy else for that role.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI