All the best ones are missing (from Central London cinemas) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

tristankayes -> All the best ones are missing (from Central London cinemas) (15/4/2013 8:38:17 AM)

No Foam Shrimps. No Dolly Mixtures. No Marshmallows. No Jazzies. No Snowies. No Cola Cubes. No Flying Saucers. what is the World coming too!

keano 2 -> cola bottles. (15/4/2013 2:07:28 PM)

Chocolate peanuts are one of the best. Once you open some you have to destroy the lot!

Tenbaps -> Can't decide! (15/4/2013 7:48:48 PM)

Am I only allowed to vote for one? I want the mice, the milk bottles, the fizzy colas and the snowies!

hive42 -> astro belt not strawberry lace (16/4/2013 8:37:52 PM)

This clearly isn't a a strawberry lace but an astro belt

circuit -> Is it just me? (16/4/2013 10:47:18 PM)

Does anyone else's cinema not have giant alligators, I swear mine used too but they dissapeared. My votes for the cables, though the coke bottle's a close second. Who else waits for the a quieter moment in the film before they eat their dolphin or snake so that they enjoy it just that little bit more without the distraction of an action sequence?...Anyone...?

circuit -> (16/4/2013 10:51:29 PM)

I also tend to steer clear of the American Hard Gums. I'm not being patriotric its just that there's always a bit that gets stuck in my teeth and trying to coax it out with my tongue detracts from the enjoyment of my movie going experience.

dingerhoffen -> There can be only One. (17/4/2013 3:23:15 PM)

It has to be Wine Gums for the win. Its not that the other sweets don't have their merits its just that Wine Gums stand head and shoulders above the rest as the most Om-Nom-Nommable!

AShuttleworth -> Jelly Cherries (17/4/2013 6:30:57 PM)

Where are the jelly cherries? or even the foam shrimps/prawns? In my eyes and taste buds these are the giants of pick'n'mix (though they rarely do both together).

goodkingalf -> Sour Cherries (22/4/2013 3:00:01 PM)

No Sour Cherries? What kind of scam is this?

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.076172E-02