Trailer For Ron Howard's Rush Tears In (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Trailer For Ron Howard's Rush Tears In (8/4/2013 11:39:42 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Manfrendshensindshen -> (8/4/2013 11:39:42 AM)

It can't possibly be as brilliant as the Stallone epic, Driven. That featured a character named Beau Brandenburg! How exactly is Daniel Brühl's fake-Austrain accent supposed to measure up to that, eh?!

markygee -> (8/4/2013 12:35:30 PM)

Excellent observation regarding Driven! Could this film's driving sequences also compare to the exhilaration of Tom Cruise's wheelchair race in days of thunder? I think not!

markygee -> (8/4/2013 12:35:58 PM)

Excellent observation regarding Driven! Could this film's driving sequences also compare to the exhilaration of Tom Cruise's wheelchair race in days of thunder? I think not!

oliraceking -> Hmmm (8/4/2013 4:00:03 PM)

I think Bruhl's accent is probably the most accurate thing in the film. Perhaps Hunt and Lauda will have an intense telephone conversation like in every other Peter Morgan script. They got on very well, had no real rivalry, but hey who cares - the film will be fun!

Porter -> When I heard they were making this film... (8/4/2013 5:44:59 PM)

...I was so excited. I love F1 but films about it tend to suck. This one, however, had Hunt the Shunt so it was destined to be brilliant. Then Ron Howard showed up. God this film looks bad. It's got Days of Thunder dialogue and Hunt's got a guilty conscience. Fuck off Howard! The man was a selfish wanker and we loved him. What have you done?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.222656E-02