Deadpool Screenwriters On Test Footage (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Deadpool Screenwriters On Test Footage (26/3/2013 12:20:10 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Timon -> (26/3/2013 12:20:10 PM)

But isn't that what 'Marvel Knights' is for - the harder edged Marvel films - like Punisher: War Zone, which was awesome.

Yeah, i said it.

TREBOR2009 -> MARVEL KNIGHTS (26/3/2013 12:45:22 PM)

and also ghost rider: sov, that was marvel knights! although it didn't appeal to some, was much darker and grittier than its pre-deccessor

DarthMaxxx -> 'It's the greatest three minutes ever' (26/3/2013 12:59:17 PM)

That's what she said....

DImperio -> Inconsistent?? (26/3/2013 1:29:39 PM)

So i might be missing something but how can Marvel be ok with releasing this type of "inappropriate" material in comic-form (which kids will be reading), but not in a movie.
Probably all about the big $$$??

Bobby TwoTimes -> Blade (26/3/2013 2:05:34 PM)

It worked for 'Blade' so up the bloodshed I say!

FoximusPrime -> RE: (26/3/2013 2:30:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon

But isn't that what 'Marvel Knights' is for - the harder edged Marvel films - like Punisher: War Zone, which was awesome.

Yeah, i said it.

This is true.

quote:

and also ghost rider: sov, that was marvel knights! although it didn't appeal to some, was much darker and grittier than its pre-deccessor

This is also true but by the hammer of Thor that film was shit.

As for Deadpool, I like the character and have high hopes from what I've read of the planned film what with all the 4th wall breaking, etc. Hopes that are dashed on rocks that look like 20th Century Fox's logo.

Incidentally, I also have high hopes for the upcoming Deadpool video game.

ripperman -> RE: (26/3/2013 2:45:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon

Yeah, i said it.

Yeah exactly, I mentioned in the Marvel thread about marvel studios regaining the rights to Daredevil so I think it would be cool if they promote a more edgier oriented Marvel Knights label under which Deadpool, Punisher, Daredevil et al can safely sit.

There just hasnít been enough care and attention given to these characters to date so it would be cool if they were given their own universe, in which crossovers could occur etc, separate from the avengers.

LSJShez -> Punisher (26/3/2013 3:04:20 PM)

It worked for 'Dolph Lundgren's Punisher', so up the bloodshed I say.

Battan9000 -> Watchmen (26/3/2013 8:13:27 PM)

It worked for Watchmen (ok it was DC but anyway) up the bloodshed I say

NeoBrowser -> (27/3/2013 6:51:25 AM)

I liked Deadpool in X-Men Origins....

But if they do that disgusting piece on Star Wars in this film I'm walking the fuck out of the theater.

Daredano -> Blade Blade (30/3/2013 1:29:15 PM)

"I think there just has to be a tolerance for the outlier" Did everyone forget about Blade..!? It wont be the first time that Marvel put its name to an R title.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.929688E-02