Two New Wolverine Posters Scream In (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Two New Wolverine Posters Scream In (25/3/2013 10:28:59 AM)

Post your comments on this article

VwikusM -> (25/3/2013 10:28:59 AM)

That last one is HILARIOUS.

TwelveMonkeys -> (25/3/2013 11:47:05 AM)

That ninja one is a joke right? A monkey could do a better job in Paint.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: (25/3/2013 2:03:43 PM)

Yep, the last one is very humorous.[:D]

mofs -> (25/3/2013 6:24:31 PM)

The one on the street looks like they just removed Batman and badly cut and pasted Wolverine in.

Fallen Giant -> Back tracking (25/3/2013 9:25:30 PM)

The First Poster was the only decent one and the only one worth putting on your wall. The 2nd indeed looks too much like a Dark Knight poster the colour palate and mood too close to the Cape Crusader's last two um crusades... The last is some what shocking like some artist's 5yo got a hold of their computer. So few good posters and there's the "in 3D" thing. I thought this was going to be a 2D movie. Disappointed much.

jazzyjules63 -> (26/3/2013 1:38:51 AM)

Yeah I agree. The second one is a Dark Knight rip-off and the ninja one is ridiculously bad. The Photoshop work is decidedly rubbish. How did anyone think it was a good idea to release these?

infomercialqueen77 -> (26/3/2013 3:15:50 AM)

The original poster continues to be my favorite of the bunch. It was what made me initially excited, and to prepare, I have been watching X-Men and Origins, with Blockbuster @Home from DISH. Updating my queue quickly is really great with my busy work shift at DISH. I love that I can come home after a long day and relax, while refreshing on the details of Logan’s story leading to this film.

mofs -> RE: (26/3/2013 7:59:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jazzyjules63

Yeah I agree. The second one is a Dark Knight rip-off and the ninja one is ridiculously bad. The Photoshop work is decidedly rubbish. How did anyone think it was a good idea to release these?

I guess the only good thing that could possibly come out of this is an Empire Movie Poster contest with the theme being a screaming Wolverine inserted into random movie posters.[/hint]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.100586E-02