Game Of Thrones: The Prequel Series? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Game Of Thrones: The Prequel Series? (22/3/2013 1:28:56 AM)

Post your comments on this article

jazzyjules63 -> (22/3/2013 1:28:56 AM)

If they can't afford to shoot more than 10 episodes a season, how can they afford a spin-off series? I'd watch it though...

BelfastBoy -> RE: (22/3/2013 8:22:15 AM)

GRRM should maybe concentrate on finishing the last two Song Of Ice And Fire books before getting too sidetracked by prequels and spinoff tv shows...

Chronicle -> (22/3/2013 8:49:18 AM)

Seriously, finish 'Song of ice and fire' first, how long does he wants us to wait.. No offence but the guy might be dead before we even get to read the ending to that series..

BelfastBoy -> RE: (22/3/2013 12:57:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chronicle

Seriously, finish 'Song of ice and fire' first, how long does he wants us to wait.. No offence but the guy might be dead before we even get to read the ending to that series..

If it's any consolation, GRRM has apparently revealed to the TV show producers how the story will pan out in the yet-to-be-published final two books. So, if for any reason he doesn't manage to finish the story in print, it could still be realised on screen. (However, while I really enjoy the TV show, it's already simplified and diverged from the books quite considerably, so God knows where it could end up if they make it that far!)

Chronicle -> (24/3/2013 3:42:26 PM)

As much as I like the tv show, i'd prefer to read the books

ADStoney -> RE: (25/3/2013 4:39:37 PM)

I would love to see a Dunk and Egg TV series but like everyone else, i'd rather he put all his focus and effort into finishing the books.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.734375E-02