25 Jaw-Dropping Movie Car Leaps (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> 25 Jaw-Dropping Movie Car Leaps (14/3/2013 8:10:23 PM)

Post your comments on this article

steveg66 -> Blues Brothers (14/3/2013 8:10:23 PM)

You forgot the nazi car. Hilariously ott....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkkXHjQSyEI

Osric -> RE: Blues Brothers (15/3/2013 5:31:38 PM)

It's funny but it's not really the sort of jump they're talking about is it? I doubt they "forgot".

yorkey -> Ronin?????? (15/3/2013 7:17:24 PM)

Not only is it one of the best car chases ever, (Paris car chase), but also has plenty of leaps and car carnage!!!!!! Doug Liman and Paul Greengrass,(or Witt and Bradley) were inspired by this and included it in their Bourne films.

Owen Williams -> RE: Ronin?????? (15/3/2013 9:19:15 PM)

There are two AWESOME chases in Ronin, but there isn't a significant jump in either of them. A couple of really little moments (more like one-and-a-half) in the first chase, but no more than that.

steveg66 -> Re: Re:Blues Brothers (16/3/2013 6:02:38 PM)

It's funny but it's not really the sort of jump they're talking about is it? I doubt they "forgot".

Why so serious? I wasn't. I doubt they forgot too but it did leap off the end of the freeway and has about as much realism as some of the CG enhanced clips on the list.

Osric -> RE: Re: Re:Blues Brothers (18/3/2013 8:46:22 AM)

Well I didn't think I was sounding totally serious either, but sorry if I snapped. That does point up the problem of tone of voice on a forum though. I really enjoyed that artical and then I scrolled to the comments and just found you sounding critical and accusatory - "This is shit - you forgot one." You could have said "great artical, thanks guys, enjoyed that, here are some of my own favourites too." but instead you just said "you forgot". You're not as bad as that Ronin tool who doesn't even seem to understand the point of the artical though. It's about classic JUMPS, not classic CHASES genius.

Lord Fury -> Mad Max's Interceptor... (18/3/2013 9:22:12 AM)

...was actually a 1973 model. Sorry, but I had to say it.

danielthompson99 -> Just a thought.... (20/3/2013 1:15:30 PM)

you never get car chases in books.....

Osric -> RE: Just a thought.... (21/3/2013 7:47:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: danielthompson99

you never get car chases in books.....

Ian Fleming - Moonraker. Brilliant car chase across London!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI