New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (10/3/2013 7:25:01 PM)

Post your comments on this article

SiD300 -> (10/3/2013 7:25:01 PM)

it wont fit!

RudyJr -> more detail (10/3/2013 9:03:58 PM)

this movie has even more detail than the reboot of STAR TREK 2009. this one has everything and also its totally bigger. and its kirk vs harrison. can't wait for that.

Screamqueen77 -> (11/3/2013 2:11:05 AM)

I like that this movie is really going to focus on Kirk’s struggle to become a leader. I can’t wait to see him face off against John Harrison, and during the wait, I have been watching everything Star Trek with Blockbuster @Home from DISH. Updating my queue is a quick process which is really great with my busy work schedule at DISH. I also love that I can stream movies to my tablet; my train home is much more entertaining when I get to spend it watching Star Trek. Watching these movies has also helped pass time until I get to see Kirk work to earn his place as Captain.

rian88 -> RE: (11/3/2013 9:44:52 AM)

I think I'm gonna like this one. Getting a slightly DS9 vibe, and seeing as that was my favorite series, I have high hopes for this film.

AquaDragon2K -> STID (11/3/2013 11:58:59 AM)

Oh...my...word. Getting just a little excited on this one!

jackcarter -> RE: STID (11/3/2013 4:33:01 PM)

quote:

Getting a slightly DS9 vibe

[:'(]

The Tingler -> Cool (11/3/2013 9:01:06 PM)

Really can't wait. I really expect them to pull a Miranda Tate with "John Harrison". That name is just too boring for a major villain, got to be a ruse.

Also, "There’s even a nod to the skydiving scene from the original."

"The original" James? Really? I don't remember Kirk skydiving in The Motion Picture. Don't you mean "the last film"? And it's a bit too soon to start getting nostalgic for that one.

jackcarter -> RE: Cool (11/3/2013 9:10:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Tingler

Really can't wait. I really expect them to pull a Miranda Tate with "John Harrison". That name is just too boring for a major villain, got to be a ruse.

Also, "There’s even a nod to the skydiving scene from the original."

"The original" James? Really? I don't remember Kirk skydiving in The Motion Picture. Don't you mean "the last film"? And it's a bit too soon to start getting nostalgic for that one.

Shatner Kirk skydived in the Generations opening (but it was deleted)

arronskie -> Star Wars (13/3/2013 1:48:19 PM)

Did I see a little nod to the Millenium Falcon in there?

Desbris -> (15/3/2013 2:47:19 PM)

Kirk is just a typical frat boy, I guess it's what the masses wanted.

drew42 -> Looks good... (17/3/2013 9:48:24 PM)

...just praying he's not going to fill every shot with lens flares...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.638672E-02