New After Earth Trailer Crashes In (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New After Earth Trailer Crashes In (8/3/2013 8:58:07 AM)

Post your comments on this article

darktrain -> Good (8/3/2013 8:58:07 AM)

was a bit dubious about this but that is a cracking trailer..and looks better than the happening!

jimizero1 -> RE: GOOD (8/3/2013 10:37:02 AM)

The peanut encrusted shat I just laid this morning, looked better than the "The Happening" ......

Spacecowboy -> Surprising (8/3/2013 10:51:44 AM)

Cracking opening shot, and a great trailer overall, but the CG looks a bit, well...shit. Also the fact that Will Smith openly admitted that he works on Sci Fi films purely for money, dampens the experience - pass.

hermes16 -> meh (8/3/2013 3:02:01 PM)

i love will smith, but this looks a bit up its own arse. plus his kid is annoying in pretty much everything. shame.

KingofallSamurai -> Note that ... (8/3/2013 7:04:28 PM)

M Night Shyamalan's name is NOWHERE in the trailer.

evildave69 -> (9/3/2013 12:43:55 PM)

How is it that in 1000 years Earth has 'evolved' so much that it's virtually unrecognisable, yet all the main characters still speak with regional American accents? Anyway, looks ok. Aside from the fact that it's almost certainly going to be retarded, I'm sure it'll be great entertainment. I want Shyamalan to do another good film too. He started off so well. I even liked The Village but The Happening and The Last Airbender were nearly unforgivable. C'mon man, get it together!

Normal Control -> RE: (9/3/2013 3:48:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: evildave69

How is it that in 1000 years Earth has 'evolved' so much that it's virtually unrecognisable, yet all the main characters still speak with regional American accents? Anyway, looks ok. Aside from the fact that it's almost certainly going to be retarded, I'm sure it'll be great entertainment. I want Shyamalan to do another good film too. He started off so well. I even liked The Village but The Happening and The Last Airbender were nearly unforgivable. C'mon man, get it together!

Don't use that word, man! Even tho I know you only wanna kick the people making this crap and mean no offense to people with a mental disability.

This looks like the worst movie of the year, even tho it'll have competition for that. So we're meant to be cheering Will and his sprog killing animals, some of which seem to be past/present endangered species? Avoid like the plague, get Shalayananaman on that dole queue.

the_pity_party -> Hmmm... (10/4/2013 10:03:59 AM)

Looks alright. Half decent cgi, interesting premise. I just hope it doesn't end up stuffing some environmental message down our throats, because that would make me gag more than the fact it's directed by Mr Pretension himslef, Mr Shyamalan.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI