Hangover Part III Trailer Arrives (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Hangover Part III Trailer Arrives (7/3/2013 6:30:39 PM)

Post your comments on this article

hobbes3 -> Not holding out much hope (7/3/2013 6:30:39 PM)

"With luck, this one will avoid the pitfalls of the repetitive sequel and bring the trilogy to a resounding, funny close."

Did you laugh at the trailer? I didn't. I cringed at the giraffe gag, does that count?

HulkySmashSmash -> Am I broken? (7/3/2013 6:52:48 PM)

Didn't laugh, smile or make any sound during that trailer. Maybe they included all the 'meh' parts of the movie to ensure they save all the laughs.

criffle -> The 2nd one was bad. This looks worse. (7/3/2013 9:52:25 PM)

That giraffe joke at the end was horrid as well. Animal cruelty for jokes is the worst kind of humor.

kielerkai -> Looks hilariously awesome!!! (7/3/2013 10:59:44 PM)

Loved that giraffe joke! xD

Bobby TwoTimes -> Looks Terrible! (8/3/2013 9:13:55 AM)

Didn't find one line funny in that trailer. Getting into trouble with Mike Tyson for stealing (and pretending to sh&g) his tiger is funny. Getting into trouble with gangsters who are shooting people is just silly. Looks worse than the 2nd one.

Bobby TwoTimes -> Looks Terrible! (8/3/2013 10:03:21 AM)

Didn't find one line funny in that trailer. Getting into trouble with Mike Tyson for stealing (and pretending to sh&g) his tiger is funny. Getting into trouble with gangsters who are shooting people is just silly. Looks worse than the 2nd one.

ronniem -> Give it a rest... (8/3/2013 11:48:00 AM)

This looks dreadful...give it a rest will you...only good part in that trailer is seeing Heather Graham...the rest...meh

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI