New Game Of Thrones Season 3 Trailer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Game Of Thrones Season 3 Trailer (4/3/2013 2:16:08 PM)

Post your comments on this article

darktrain -> cannot wait! (4/3/2013 2:16:08 PM)

Never been as stoked to see a new season begin since the sopranos.great ad campaign,trailers and now posters,this is going to be another immense season and it finally looks like kaleesi has got a boat to get to westeros.bring on the dragons!!!

darktrain -> cannot wait! (4/3/2013 2:16:09 PM)

Never been as stoked to see a new season begin since the sopranos.great ad campaign,trailers and now posters,this is going to be another immense season and it finally looks like kaleesi has got a boat to get to westeros.bring on the dragons!!!

Dannybohy -> RE: cannot wait! (4/3/2013 2:21:11 PM)

kaleesi !! lush

herdist96 -> Never been so excited for a tv-series in my life!!! (4/3/2013 2:43:21 PM)

I just get goose pumps, this is fucking brilliant. I have been waiting for almost a year for this season to come out. Everything is brilliant about it. The third season is going to be great. It has so much plot. The kaleesi is finally coming to shore, the night walkers, the wall, shit, there is so much. The dragons are going to be wild, and Joffery is finally going to get his medicine!!!

nclowe -> (4/3/2013 7:52:26 PM)

Shouldnt that be Stateside 31st March or Sky Atlantic a day later?

Gazzabrook -> khaleesi ! Dragons ! (4/3/2013 9:18:35 PM)

I love how khaleesi and her Dragons have stolen the show the best side story in awhile and I can she her part getting a LOT bigger now she's coming home.
But yes this by fair the best T.V/Book adaptation EVER!

kindredpunk -> Cant wait (5/3/2013 10:23:23 AM)

...we get it in the UK on April 1st though!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI