Sam Raimi To Write Evil Dead 4 This Year (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Sam Raimi To Write Evil Dead 4 This Year (4/3/2013 10:38:40 AM)

Post your comments on this article

CHUFFSTER -> Too slow... (4/3/2013 10:38:40 AM)

"I would like to work on the script over the summer," he explains. "That much is true. But the reason to come back and do it again is only that they’re making me, those fans... I am thinking about it, but a crowd goes 'Come on Sam, do it!' so I said 'Okay, I guess I was talking to my brother about it.' But I feel like I was pushed into saying that, a little bit."

davidjthomson -> Confused? (4/3/2013 11:13:59 AM)

I'd love to see The Chin back fighting the Deadites, but how on earth is that going to fit in with this Evil Dead remake?
From what I can see in the trailer, the remake has none of the brilliant humour that was so much a part of the originals.

jackcarter -> AOD (4/3/2013 11:17:00 AM)

If this goes ahead theyd probably have to call it ‘Army of Darkness: so and so’ to differentiate it from the remake (like all the comics that continued the Ash story & Ash vs. Darkman, Ash vs. Freddy vs. Jason etc)

BenTramer -> (4/3/2013 12:59:37 PM)

"It's in Detroit and in my garage." Hmm, sounds like he's trying to tempt someone into stealing that script by broadcasting exactly where it is. Kind of odd though to go on with the old trilogy now the remake is out there.

clownfoot -> RE: (4/3/2013 6:40:18 PM)

10 years to late. Best to leave it with that marvellous Army of Darkness ending....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI