Noomi Rapace On Prometheus 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Noomi Rapace On Prometheus 2 (28/2/2013 2:43:46 PM)

Post your comments on this article

burtbondy -> Good News (28/2/2013 2:43:46 PM)

GLAD to hear this is underway. Loved the movie. I need to know where she's heading with david's head.

benthemitchell -> RE: Good News (28/2/2013 5:01:46 PM)

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking this is good news. I didn't love Prometheus, but I didn't hate it, and I think there's great scope for what could fill in the gap between Prometheus and Alien. I'm intrigued to see what Ridley Scott has planned for us.

Funk_Knight -> GREAT! (28/2/2013 5:25:28 PM)

Yes - I found Prometheus intriguing, and really enjoyed it. I really want to see where this is going and not keen on waiting another 3 years to find out! Looking forward to it!!

BenTramer -> (28/2/2013 7:35:56 PM)

Now the dust has settled on Prometheus, it's hard not to think that the script was at least two or three rewrites away from being ready and it got rushed into production. There were plot holes the size of Titanic in it and other things that just did not make sense. If there was a mother of a twist in the sequel explaining everything, that could be awesome but I'm not holding out much hope for it after the messy first one.

dannyfletch -> Great news! (28/2/2013 10:10:18 PM)

I really enjoyed Prometheus, thought it was an intelligent and thought provoking piece of sci-fi that was quite refreshing in it's approach as it wasn't just another Alien movie. Can't wait where Sir Ridley will take us on the sequel!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI