Chris Cooper Is Norman Osborn (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Chris Cooper Is Norman Osborn (27/2/2013 10:48:35 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Mr Gittes -> Great choice! (27/2/2013 10:48:35 PM)

You've got to love Chris Cooper. This title doesn't give him much justice, but he is one of the great villain actors of our time. So this is very good news.

partybee -> I've still resisted seeing TASM... (28/2/2013 7:22:18 AM)

BUT, this is the kind of classiness that'll inevitably reel me in!

theonering -> (28/2/2013 8:03:12 AM)

Was shit in Spiderman, will be shit in this.

beardyphysics -> How many characters? (28/2/2013 8:21:41 AM)

Did they not learn from spiderman 3? So far we have electro and the rhino possibly the black cat and now osborn. Really hope he will only be there to possibly set up a goblin story line for future films. Great choice but the film is busy as it stands.

sjessep -> Maniacal laugh! (28/2/2013 8:36:57 AM)

I hope he gets to reprise his rap from The Muppets.

Dannybohy -> RE: Maniacal laugh! (28/2/2013 9:37:06 AM)

Dane Dehann is playing Harry! that's the important thing :) But they appear to be making the mistake they made with Spiderman3! too many bad guys!. PLUS! the set pics show Peter with a twatty new hair style and clothes and the new Spiderman suit look waaayyy too different from the first movie, and I am a fan of the first movie.

Nicky C -> Now THAT'S casting! (28/2/2013 10:09:25 AM)

Chris Cooper and Paul Giamatti? Well, I'm there already then. May as well buy my ticket now to be honest ...

spinalgaz -> What about the guy who played him in the first one? (28/2/2013 11:38:53 AM)

I'm stunned nobody anywhere has suggested that maybe they should have used the brilliant Michael Massee, who played Osborne (albeit briefy and in shadow) in the end credits sequence of the first one? Massee would be perfect. Real shame.

Gazzabrook -> to many villains ? No ! (28/2/2013 11:58:41 AM)

People, this is Osborn not Goblin I reckon it will be a set up to this role in the third Film. I am still hoping Giamatti won't be Rhino or if he is it's shortly at the beginning of them film while they set up Electro story.
But films can have more than one villain and still work, The Dark Knight Trilogy for one, X-men for two and these are just superhero films, there are other none comic film which still have multiply villains

Judge -> (28/2/2013 2:06:12 PM)

No complaints with that casting.

Rod Hull -> Brilliant actor (28/2/2013 3:39:36 PM)

Great bit of casting, always been a big fan of Cooper, especially for his performance in John Sayle's "Lone Star". Really enjoyed the first installment, even more so than Raimi's installments. This was largely due to (in my opinion) actors more suited to the roles. Garfield seemed more vulberable than Maguire's Spidey, and Emma Stone's Gwen Stacey was a much more agreeable love squeeze than Dunst's insipid EJ. Just hope they sort out the ropey CGI that was a let down with the Lizard.

Paddy Kieran -> First was was amazingly crap.. (28/2/2013 7:07:40 PM)

Don't make this
we need art, we need movies, just not crap ones
feed some hungry people instead this time

kingtutiii -> RE: First was was amazingly crap.. (28/2/2013 8:10:06 PM)

Is Gwen Stacey going to die?

rich -> RE: Chris Cooper Is Norman Osborn (28/2/2013 11:31:38 PM)

Nice choice, but the "Amazing" Spider-man was awful

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI