Is James McAvoy The New Crow? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Is James McAvoy The New Crow? (26/2/2013 12:30:55 PM)

Post your comments on this article

mancalledpete -> Whatever... (26/2/2013 12:30:55 PM)

...ANOTHER pointless reboot of a film that doesn't need to be 'rebooted'. Can't these overpaid plebs come up with anything original anymore?

spark1 -> Necessary Reboot (26/2/2013 1:39:07 PM)

'the crow', like 'robocop' and 'highlander', deserves a reboot as it has an interesting idea not handled well in the recent sequels.

Dannybohy -> RE: Necessary Reboot (26/2/2013 1:51:32 PM)

James fuckin Mcavoy! are you taking the piss!. Sort it out and cast in properly if you insist on remaking pointless remakes!.
This will suck as much horse eating dogs balls as the Robocop human hand ass hole will otherwise

Artoo -> RE: Necessary Reboot (26/2/2013 3:31:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

James fuckin Mcavoy! are you taking the piss!. Sort it out and cast in properly if you insist on remaking pointless remakes!.
This will suck as much horse eating dogs balls as the Robocop human hand ass hole will otherwise

Yeah - not a good choice, but a damn sight better than Mark fuckin Whalberg! Bradley Cooper would've been alright......

Dannybohy -> RE: Necessary Reboot (26/2/2013 4:11:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Artoo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

Yeah - not a good choice, but a damn sight better than Mark fuckin Whalberg! Bradley Cooper would've been alright......

I cant forgive Bradley for being so shit in the already shit A-team movie! he can go to hell!. Its always the say old people get mentioned for any male leads! ggrrrrr

BenTramer -> "It Can't Rain Forever..." (26/2/2013 5:42:11 PM)

The Crow with Brandon Lee is a dazzling movie. I remember being in tears walking down the street after leaving the cinema. I felt so bad about poor Brandon Lee's death on set and seeing him go into the grave at the end was just so real and genuinely sad. They got everything right and I can't imagine them improving on the original but everything has to be reheated and served up again but it's just greasy leftovers from a feast.

Cloud Cuckoo -> RE: "It Can't Rain Forever..." (28/2/2013 6:27:37 AM)

I have at lot of time for McAvoy, but if this happens then it is truly dreadful casting. He is about as far removed from Eric Draven as I can possibly imagine. I don't want to be pathetically shallow but he just does not look the part at all.

I do love the original so will be wary of any 'reboot', but if treated right it has fantastic potential - providing they find a lead worthy to fill Brandon Lee's shoes. And that will not be easy.

buffster28 -> RE: "It Can't Rain Forever..." (6/3/2013 6:51:08 PM)

yeah i like him as an actor but cannot see him as Eric Draven - if this does go ahead maybe the best idea would be go with an unknown actor ?

rich -> RE: Is James McAvoy The New Crow? (6/3/2013 10:07:05 PM)

Well this is a fucking awful idea

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI