New Amazing-Spider Man 2 Suit Unveiled (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Amazing-Spider Man 2 Suit Unveiled (25/2/2013 12:24:45 PM)

Post your comments on this article

IamtheGoblin -> Um... (25/2/2013 12:24:45 PM)

... that looks a lot more like the Raimi-era costume than the Webb one. So either that "nothing much has changed except the eyes" is incorrect, or Coming Soon have been had by some photoshopping?

Dannybohy -> RE: New Amazing-Spider Man 2 Suit Unveiled (25/2/2013 3:34:50 PM)

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/new-look-at-the-amazing-spider-man-2-costume

Empire link not working so click this.

Personally, I liked the last suit from Amazing Spiderman! and I really like this new one!. This one is pretty much just Maquires Spiderman2 suit, , which is no bad thing! but still! I liked the first Webb take more!.Would like to see the full suit to be sure just how similiar it is to the Maguire movies

Artoo -> RE: New Amazing-Spider Man 2 Suit Unveiled (25/2/2013 3:41:20 PM)

Looks cool. It looks more like the Ultimate Spiderman costume (big head, little body - MAHOOSIVE eyes etc). I just hope the film is an improvement on the first one. It wasn't bad but The Lizard was awful and it had a lot to live up to what with following Raimi and all......

jimbo909 -> RE: New Amazing-Spider Man 2 Suit Unveiled (25/2/2013 9:02:58 PM)

It does look alot like the Raimi/Maguire suit but you have to look closely at the web pattern on the chest to see that it is not the same. It's something I've studied a great deal making two home-made Spidey costumes.

Normal Control -> doesn't matter what the suit looks like (25/2/2013 10:02:05 PM)

because with the people behind and in front of the camera the movie will suck anyway.

Dannybohy -> RE: doesn't matter what the suit looks like (26/2/2013 10:27:49 AM)

I loved the first movie and thought the Lizard was ok! no Doc Oc, but ..ok. I am really hoping that the Paul Giamatti being Rhino is bullshit and hes actually going to be Doc Oc!. The idea of Jamie Fox as Shocker fills me with Spider-man3 dread!! Shocker is a shite character and too many Bad guys !!! argghhhh

Artoo -> RE: doesn't matter what the suit looks like (27/2/2013 10:12:56 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

I loved the first movie and thought the Lizard was ok! no Doc Oc, but ..ok. I am really hoping that the Paul Giamatti being Rhino is bullshit and hes actually going to be Doc Oc!. The idea of Jamie Fox as Shocker fills me with Spider-man3 dread!! Shocker is a shite character and too many Bad guys !!! argghhhh

Never fear Dannybohy - he's playing Electro! Your welcome! [:D]

a_man_and_his_monkey -> I didn't know Raimi invented Spider Man?! (27/2/2013 5:54:09 PM)

Spider Man was around before Raimi. Therefore Spider Man's costume(s) was around before Raimi. Those people saying that this is similar to the Raimi-era movies are wrong. I think you'll find this is closer to the "Ultimate" series more than anything - this would make sense as the Webb iteration of Spider Man seems to draw a few things from the "Ultimate" version. So in closing, Raimi's overrated Spider Man movies are not the be-all and end-all of Spider Man.

Reaper24 -> why is it amazing spider-man? (28/2/2013 1:44:54 AM)

why do they call it The Amazing Spider-Man?
If Webb is taking thing from Ultimate Spider-Mand, why doesnt he call it "Ultimate Spider-Man"?
I hate it when director or writer take things from different series of comics when they can take ideas or costumes from the series that they SHOULD be writting about.
For example: Amazing Spider-Man the movie should be taken from The Amazing Spider-Man series!!!!!

petejwheeldon -> Too many Villains! (28/2/2013 10:58:11 AM)

This always seems to happen with Superhero movies. First one is good, then there is some need to put in 2,3 or more baddies or costumed characters in the sequels, which just distracted from the plot and loses focus. More is not necessarily more, guys!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI