AGDTDH (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Magazine

jackcarter -> AGDTDH (21/2/2013 12:36:22 PM)

did Empire do a feature in the magazine on AGDTDH? - i know there was no cover (a first for DH aside DH 1988 pre Empire) but cant seem to find any articles on it the past few issues?

Nick de Semlyen -> RE: AGDTDH (21/2/2013 1:52:51 PM)

We ran an interview with John Moore while the film was still shooting, I believe. And there's a brand-new Moore interview here: http://www.empireonline.com/interviews/interview.asp?IID=1638

dseys -> RE: AGDTDH (21/2/2013 5:33:25 PM)

There was 1 page in the September issue, 10 lines in the October issue, and a little interview with Jai Courtney in the February issue. The lack of coverage disappointed me very much, but then i saw the movie and it was so shitty that i have to thank Empire for not having wasted a cover!

jackcarter -> RE: AGDTDH (21/2/2013 7:49:28 PM)

thanks for the responses.

quote:

There was 1 page in the September issue, 10 lines in the October issue, and a little interview with Jai Courtney in the February issue. The lack of coverage disappointed me very much, but then i saw the movie and it was so shitty that i have to thank Empire for not having wasted a cover!

but what if the movie had been an instant 5 star classic like DHWAV? thered have been no cover to celebrate the triumphant return of DH in the 25th anniversary year!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI