Richard Briers Has Died (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Richard Briers Has Died (18/2/2013 1:08:36 PM)

Post your comments on this article

film man aidy -> RIP Mr Briers (18/2/2013 1:08:36 PM)

Seriously sad news. Not only a great cinematic actor, but also part of some superb television - The Good Life, Ever Decreasing Circles... RIP Mr Briers.

cousinwalter -> Sad Face (18/2/2013 2:06:34 PM)

What a Legend - watership down nuff said

nybras -> R.I.P. (18/2/2013 2:38:26 PM)

And thank you.

BenTramer -> He's Gone From The Good Life To A Better Life (18/2/2013 4:32:14 PM)

Oh no, not good old Richard Briers. How sad, he seemed like such a nice man and was a fine actor. My favourite scene of his is the one he did with Robert De Niro in Branagh's Frankenstein purely for the fact that when De Niro was doing the nihilistic Taxi Driver in 1976, Richard Briers was doing sweet sitcom The Good Life. It was a bizarre combination that worked well as they were both such good actors. I will miss him as I'm sure everyone will. Goodbye Richard. RIP

dannyfletch -> Will be sadly missed! (18/2/2013 9:27:17 PM)

A great actor of comedy, drama and Shakespeare. Such a warming screen presence that will be sadly missed on British television.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Will be sadly missed! (18/2/2013 9:38:06 PM)

Awww, that's sad news. He was awesome, I grew up watching his sitcoms and loved Roobarb and Alias The Jester when I was young too. He was also the best thing about Cockneys Vs Zombies in my opinion. RIP [:(]

Anthony Lynch -> Rest In Peace, Mr. Briers. You Will Be Missed... (19/2/2013 3:54:42 AM)

That is sad. Richard Briers was an excellent Shakespearean actor. I loved him in Branagh's Hamlet, Much Ado About Nothing, Love's Labours Lost, and Frankenstein.

Rest in Peace and my deepest sympathies go out to his family.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI