Oblivion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> Oblivion (15/2/2013 3:08:01 PM)

Post your comments on this article

earnest -> (15/2/2013 3:08:02 PM)

tom cruise looks like hes added another good movie to an almost flawess filmography even the blips on his cv to me don"t seem to be below fair.

dseys -> RE: (7/3/2013 11:05:13 AM)

Will there be some more coverage about "Oblivion" in a future Empire issue? The 4 pages in the february issue were great but a little short for a movie of this scale...

PhoebeAnna -> (7/4/2013 7:55:40 PM)

I have so much respect for Joseph Kosinski. I've read the graphic novel that this film was based on, and Tron:Legacy is one of my favourite films for to Joseph's beautiful cinematography. I KNOW that this film will be amazing.

alsybroth -> RE: (9/4/2013 11:25:12 AM)

Well we know you're a goddamn liar. The graphic novel has never even been published. And Tron:Legacy blew.

J-O-H-N-O -> Late Review = Load of poo! (9/4/2013 11:26:38 AM)

I've been looking forward to this movie for sooo long but guarantee this will get a 2 star review when it's released on Friday. The movie studio are trying to hold back the bad press as long as possible. Seen it time and time again with these blockbusters. Shame too cos the trailer looks great!

J-O-H-N-O -> PS. (9/4/2013 11:28:20 AM)

I hope I'm wrong!

pete_traynor -> RE: Late Review = Load of poo! (9/4/2013 12:21:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: J-O-H-N-O

I've been looking forward to this movie for sooo long but guarantee this will get a 2 star review when it's released on Friday. The movie studio are trying to hold back the bad press as long as possible. Seen it time and time again with these blockbusters. Shame too cos the trailer looks great!

Isn't it actually released here tomorrow in IMAX screens?

Definitely not a good sign at all that no reviews have hitů think I've seen 1 poster for it too travelling about London and that's not exactly pushing the thing. Trailer had some lovely imagery in it (Kosinski does have a knack for that) but the lack of press and general awareness makes me wonder if they are bracing themselves for a big flop.

I hope not as we've had a great resurgence of original sci fi recently with the likes of Moon and District 9, so another to add to the ranks would be greatů we'll see I guess.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI