Paul Walker Is The New Hitman (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Paul Walker Is The New Hitman (6/2/2013 2:32:28 PM)

Post your comments on this article

tallaght24 -> Oh good jesus. (6/2/2013 2:32:28 PM)

My knee jerk reaction to this is that it's gonna be fucking awful. But then I said the same thing when I heard Heath Ledger (god bless him) was cast as The Joker. Look how well that turned out.

Dannybohy -> RE: Oh good jesus. (6/2/2013 2:38:43 PM)

Just get Statham FFS and be done with it!!

Tootled -> Studio doesn't learn..... (6/2/2013 2:48:50 PM)

No surprise there then.

UTB -> RE: Studio doesn't learn..... (6/2/2013 3:41:34 PM)

Statham? pfft.

It should be Mark Strong.

Artoo -> RE: Studio doesn't learn..... (6/2/2013 3:47:59 PM)

I cant wait for this. It's gonna be awesome!

I'm sorry I can't keep that up. I'd rather have sex with a meat grinder than watch this pap!

Dannybohy -> RE: Studio doesn't learn..... (6/2/2013 3:49:12 PM)

Ill watch it when its 3 in Morrisons

spamfiend -> Why?? (6/2/2013 6:42:26 PM)

Am I alone in the fact I enjoyed the Hitman movie?? I thought Olyphant was good as Agent 47 and the film was about as good as I ever expected. Bearing in mind some of the other game/movie tie ins, this ranks high for me!

musht -> RE: Why?? (6/2/2013 9:37:22 PM)

Get Justin Lin to direct

Don_a_van -> RE: Why?? (7/2/2013 5:01:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: spamfiend

Am I alone in the fact I enjoyed the Hitman movie?? I thought Olyphant was good as Agent 47 and the film was about as good as I ever expected. Bearing in mind some of the other game/movie tie ins, this ranks high for me!

Agree'd, some of the pacing and plot was a bit off but I thought it was a pretty decent stab at a game tie in. Olyphant does a pretty decent turn and Olga gets nekkid in it which is worth an extra star on it's own!

The thought of Paul Walker playing Agent 47 fills me with dread though. He's charismatic enough but he just doesn't have the acting chops to pull of a nuanced interpretation of everyone's favourite folically challenged hitman. This will end up being The Fast and Furious Hitman, mark my words.

Dannybohy -> RE: Why?? (8/2/2013 12:42:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: spamfiend

*tumbleweed*

Dannybohy -> RE: Why?? (8/2/2013 12:44:02 PM)

ive just been looking at pics, and he might not be a bad casting call actually! I imagine it will be the script etc that will make this an inevitable pile cack

rich -> RE: Studio doesn't learn..... (9/2/2013 6:34:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

Statham? pfft.

It should be Mark Strong.

It should. But then again it should just be the game's voice actor since they modelled it on him to start with. At least this guy looks a bit more the part, but I still expect it to be equally bad if not worse than the first movie.

directorscut -> RE: Studio doesn't learn..... (9/2/2013 9:38:53 PM)

When will studios learn than Agent 47 isn't an interesting character at all and the reason the games were successful was because of the gameplay that cannot be replicated in a movie?

chrisharvey1551 -> alone on this maby (3/3/2013 7:30:43 PM)

Paul walker i think this is an interesting choice of agent 47 and he could do a good job. theres a lot of places that 47 can be taken and could if possible be made in 2 a 2-3 part mission with a lot of detail but script has to better than good though.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.929688E-02