10 Plot Ideas For Duncan Jones' World Of Warcraft Movie (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> 10 Plot Ideas For Duncan Jones' World Of Warcraft Movie (4/2/2013 7:50:03 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Pelle -> Movies based on video games are horrible! (4/2/2013 7:50:03 PM)

Now and forever!

TheUKCrazyhorse -> (5/2/2013 1:49:04 PM)

Here's a suggestion Blizzard - if you're adamant about making this movie, get your ridiculously talented bods to do the whole thing in CGI. That way, you keep the look of the games and we don't end up with actors in awful prosthetics.

As a side note though, I think making a film about WoW is a rubbish idea.

Morteus -> Rather dissapointed ... (5/2/2013 10:11:49 PM)

... that Duncan Jones has picked up the gauntlet for this. I've enjoyed his work to date (Moon, Source Code), and it would be a great shame for him to get tarred if this turns out to be a turkey. There's an army of players out there just waiting to pan this movie. Still, who knows? He may pull it off... better yet he may change his mind!

patrickjamesgreen -> I am worried (5/2/2013 10:39:20 PM)

There is a 99% chance that this film will be a huge budget box office failure... and WoW fans will get even more grief from average joes!

edjones95 -> Leeeeeroy Jeeeenkins (7/2/2013 7:58:14 PM)

They should so make that into a film, the tagline could be 'At least I have chicken.' I don't know anything else about the game other than Leeroy Jenkins made me chuckle, oh and the South Park episode is funny too

BenTramer -> Leeroy Jenkins (11/2/2013 12:00:47 AM)

That was absolutely hilarious hearing all those nerdy guys sitting in their mom's basement planning this military-style attack that they've failed with before (waaayyy too much time on their hands, lol). Then old Leeroy just goes "fuck it", goes in and all the nerdy guys are droning: "oh fuck...oh shit...oh god."

cliff126 -> Number 10, please! (19/7/2013 10:55:39 AM)

It could be like the great, short-lived series Ace Lightning.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI