Warm Bodies (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> Warm Bodies (4/2/2013 12:22:45 AM)

Post your comments on this article

J_BUltimatum -> (4/2/2013 12:22:45 AM)

Hmmm... You would think that Hoult playing a brainless, expressionless zombie would suit him down to a tee. Alas, NO! This is just as tedious you expect it to be and not even the excellent Malkovich can save this from being utter talentless tripe!

spamandham -> RE: (6/2/2013 1:04:32 PM)

Yeah the little puke from skins is well cast as playing a brain-dead emotionless corpse.

Kev2012 -> Rather Dull (9/2/2013 4:50:00 AM)

If this was supposed to be a comedy, it's not funny. If it's supposed to be a horror it's not scary. If it's supposed to be a romantic drama, then it's simply dull. There are some decent performances, but in the end, this is Romeo and Juliet with zombies and doesn't work on any level.

philshepp -> A waste of a good idea (10/2/2013 11:22:15 PM)

Agreed. It's billed as a zom-rom-com... he's barely a zombie to begin with (and she doesn't even seem that disturbed by him), the romance is forced and it barely raised a titter. Very disappointed.

My Dream Tank -> Ignore the one star reviews, this movie is excellent (12/2/2013 10:29:30 PM)

Warm Bodies is a smart, funny and touching film about a zombie named R who saves Julie from a zombie attack. It has great performances, a brilliant script and intelligent directing.

Check out my site to read a full critique of the movie.

catrinanderson -> (19/2/2013 9:07:16 AM)

Nothing like any other Zombie movie I have watched before. Captivating from the very first scene to the last. Definitely worth watching!

TheMightyBlackout -> The Talking Dead... (29/6/2013 11:16:18 AM)

Overall, I found it to be rather sweet and slightly fascinating, but the purist in me couldn't detach from the fact that the zombies here may look in keeping with the Romero-school, but they don't follow any of the same rules. A valiant effort, and still a better zombie film than World War Z.

movienut707 -> "The dead don't dream." (10/10/2013 12:13:59 PM)

At times uncomfortably awkward, Warm Bodies is an often amusing, always "warm-hearted" love story which reworks the zombie formula in new and interesting ways. There is fun to be had here... just not as much as you'd hope.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI