Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

museman1986 -> Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (28/1/2013 1:55:29 PM)

Just wondering what everyone thinks about the news that PotC 5 is going to be made? I pretty much lost interest in the films after #2 - thought it was a bit poor TBH.

Edit - sorry, no commerical links/blogs adverts

AxlReznor -> RE: Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (28/1/2013 1:56:50 PM)

I'll always be interested, as I loved the first three. But my enthusiasm has waned since On Stranger Tides was so dull.

Willy Wood -> RE: Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (28/1/2013 6:38:36 PM)

Enough already, the novelty wore off after the first.

sbm76 -> RE: Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (28/1/2013 6:38:44 PM)

I like most was not impressed with 2,3&4 but if they can get a decent script and a good director, with Johnny Depp it could be everything we want it to be.

Joserabal -> RE: Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (29/1/2013 5:24:46 AM)

I think it is best part of
Pirates of the Caribbean
movie series

Dannybohy -> RE: Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (29/1/2013 8:52:10 AM)

I cant express in words how shite I think all these Pirates movies have been, especially Johnny Depp.

Chief -> RE: Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (29/1/2013 9:06:04 AM)

The first one was brilliant. The rest have been absolute shite with no redeeming features, not even Keith Richards.

I say this as an adult, maybe kids enjoy them though.

Dannybohy -> RE: Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (29/1/2013 9:18:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

The first one was brilliant. The rest have been absolute shite with no redeeming features, not even Keith Richards.

Orlando, Depp and Knightley! someone stab me in the eye with a cutlass!! then feed me to the sharks!!

Vadersville -> RE: Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (29/1/2013 9:40:03 AM)

I loved the first, rather enjoyed the second one at the time but by the third was hating the franchise. The big mistake was trying to turn it into some huge, epic Lord of the Rings / Star Wars trilogy where everything was supposedly connected. They should have gone the Indiana Jones / James Bond route, with each film being a different stand alone adventure. Perhaps that's why, whilst admitting its certainly not the best, out of all the swequles I enjoyed On Stranger Tides the most.

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (29/1/2013 9:46:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

Pretty much agree with this although I only thought the first one was pretty good rather than brilliant.

The 2nd is one of the worst films I've seen in the cinema so I'm really not sure why the hell I watched parts 3 and 4.

NCC1701A -> RE: Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (29/1/2013 9:55:00 AM)

The first film is such good fun sadly the sequels just got boring as they went on time to give the series a rest.

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (29/1/2013 10:34:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

I'll always be interested, as I loved the first three.

[sm=happy34.gif][sm=happy34.gif]

I adore the first three films. DMC is probably my favourite of the lot. On Stranger Tides is the worst one so far, but I loved that one also. More Pirates the better as far as I'm concerned [:D]

Invader_Ace -> RE: Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (29/1/2013 11:07:48 AM)

Only seen one, but if this is true and Disney now have Lucas Arts...
Pirates of the Caribbean: Secret of Monkey Island.
Anyone?

AxlReznor -> RE: Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (29/1/2013 12:29:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gimli The Dwarf

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

I'll always be interested, as I loved the first three.

[sm=happy34.gif][sm=happy34.gif]

I adore the first three films. DMC is probably my favourite of the lot. On Stranger Tides is the worst one so far, but I loved that one also. More Pirates the better as far as I'm concerned [:D]

I'm glad someone doesn't have such irrational hatred for the sequels. Though, I really can't stand On Stranger Tides... it's the first time I've seen one of those movies and been bored all the way through.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI