Empire's Man Of Steel Cover Is Here (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Empire's Man Of Steel Cover Is Here (28/1/2013 11:37:31 AM)

Post your comments on this article

tom hehir -> Super Bulge.... (28/1/2013 11:37:31 AM)

Is it a bird, is it a sock............

Noelg25 -> Request please (28/1/2013 12:09:17 PM)

Being a big fan of the Big Blue Boy Scout, I have a request, please. If there any generous subscribers who is willing to part with their copy of this, I'd be interested. I'm willing to pay more than the magazine itself (within reason, of course). And yes, I am talking about exclusive subscriber cover. Please get in touch and we'll do business. Thanks :)

SoundGoAsunder -> Darkness (28/1/2013 1:30:59 PM)

It's a bit too dark for my liking.

Dannybohy -> RE: Request please (28/1/2013 1:34:42 PM)

Brandon was packing more superman if you know what I mean!! just saying! I mean! is this guy doing a buffalo bill or what! I don't want a high pitched Superman.

Seriously now, I love the overall style of the suit! but its too dark and the weird fish-skin diving suit texture sucks. I think ist supposed to be chainmail texture but just doesn't work!!. Hope it looks better on screen! I also hope its terns out to be is Dads undergarments to his full regalia too! and it has some sort of 'tech' to it, not just cloth and plastic!!

LSJShez -> (28/1/2013 4:07:23 PM)

Yes! David Lynch! At least there's something definitely worth reading this month.

Normal Control -> Suit looks like it needs a wash and ironing (28/1/2013 6:17:06 PM)

The pectorals are pretty impresive anyway.

ceaser -> super at sign (28/1/2013 8:36:01 PM)

the cover looks great, realy looking forward to the movie, on a diffrent note i was thinkin today how mos can launch the dc universe justice league style. well how about at the end of the movie we see suerman flying about strethin his arms flying in to a distance and we dont know where exactly his flying. but then all of a sudden he looks across and sees the bat signal and then flies towards it. end credits .. who would love that ?

buffster28 -> RE: super at sign (30/1/2013 1:02:32 PM)

yeah really looking forward to this too, love the cover

dseys -> RE: super at sign (30/1/2013 7:51:12 PM)

Is there something about Die Hard 5 in this issue?? There were only 2 pages in the september issue and one paragraph in the october one...

srmorrow -> Look Ma, No Bulge (8/2/2013 10:58:22 PM)

You can tell they digitally flattened his manhood (probably in the film too) so as not to set the I'm-Afraid-To-Admit-Men-Have-Penises Fanboy contingency (basically all of them) into hysteria. I have never understood that weird hypocritical hang-up. In the live set photos is was much more prominent, here he looks like a mannequin. I think it's rather funny, and sadly repressed.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI